Places that are close to rhode island for airsoft

Discussion in 'Rhode Island Airsoft Forum' started by TheFallenHero, Nov 9, 2011.

1. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Warzone RI. Which is in either west or north Kingston, RI cant remember.

Extreme complex in Wakefield. RI.

BattleGroundz in Attleboro Massachusetts.

2. thebluero

thebluero New Member

East providence
    Reload in attleboro they recently opened up. its a nice cqb place very nice people

UBG indoor in fall river. just recently opened up i was there last week its pretty nice

UBG outdoor in bourne. an very nice outdoor field.

Ghost town or pnl paintball in bridgewater

there are many places near RI to go so have fun and be safe..

3. sunstar

sunstar New Member

Providence
    There are the few you listed, but unfortunately there is always a lack of players....I would like to see us organize some games on here where we can guarantee a good turnout. Warzone had a milsim this last weekend, and there were 54 people there. That was a lot of fun, but that many players is rare.

4. thebluero

thebluero New Member

East providence
    I like the idea of what your saying but the fact of the matter is how many people are acually active on this R.I. forum. Me personally Im more active on maasf then any other forum. If you try this out Ill be down for it.

5. godssoldier2017

godssoldier2017 New Member

north kingstown
    anyone looking to join a team?

6. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Where do you live?.?.?.?

7. godssoldier2017

north kingstown
  8. t0ma70

t0ma70 New Member

tiverton
    54 people isnt alot. during the summer ghost town, and ubg in bourne will see headcounts of 200+ when there in full swing

ubg indoor sees an easy 30 people on sat

bgz sees easy 50-100 people on saturday

the players are there. just you rhode islanders are afraid to drive it seems

9. godssoldier2017

north kingstown
    i live in North Kingstown, Rhode Island

10. godssoldier2017

north kingstown
    Thats ****. i have played at warzone with 350 plus. rhode island maybe small but when the warm weather is here the players come out and the number really rise

11. HunterD

HunterD Member

Cumberland
    I live in Rhode Island and have all my life. It is well known that for some reason people from RI think if you need to drive somewhere thats more than like 15 minutes away it's too far. I live 35 minutes from my job and my coworkers can't believe I travel so far to go to work. LOL.

12. MLAMilitia

MLAMilitia New Member

Ok well who ever said BattlegroundZ gets 50-100 people a week you are seeing double lol. i used to go there until i turned 14 and noticed that the place was a joke and the same 5 kids go there every saturday. BGZ gets on average every saturday at least 10 people if they r lucky. for the staging area u could barely hold 30 people. BGZ is way too small to have fun at.

If your looking to have fun at an airsoft arena generally close to RI, then go to stronghold airsoft in abbington mass. the place is a huge warehouse where they actually get at least 100+ people on saturday!

Go To My Teams YT To See Gameplay There!: http://www.youtube.com/user/MLAMilitia

13. Explicitcontent231

Explicitcontent231 Member

Providence
    [​IMG]
    Im selling this. i live in EG in RI. im selling it for $110 but am open to negotiations. make me an offer! the only thing is that the saftey was removed due to faulty catch. other than the removed saftey the gun works like a dream, its my main side arm! i am willing to trade for a gun of equal value. its a KWA Mark II green gas blow back pistol! Please shoot me an offer!