Plastic Throwing Knives

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Weaponry' started by Sightless-Reaper, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sightless-Reaper

Sightless-Reaper New Member

Are these even legal? I practice throwing all sorts of knives and other things with an edge, so if I can, ill take a rubber or plastic knife with me =D

2. shortdog

shortdog New Member

Posted, asked, still a bad idea.
    Don't think anything over then BBs.

3. hairyman

hairyman New Member Supporting Member

Dublin
    Yep,,+1.....

4. SamDaAirsofterDude

SamDaAirsofterDude New Member

Lexington
    That was actually my idea. I was kinda just joking. Sorry, dude. But, if you can actually find one for sale, buy it, convince whoevers in charge to let you use it, and then sucessfully kill someone(not literally), then That some pretty freaking awesome skills right there.

5. shortdog

shortdog New Member

No, unsafe act. It's a bad idea, anything that's heavy enough to throw an effective distance is too dangerous. Anything light enough to be safe, isn't going to be able to throw right. I know how to throw knives, and it's dumb to add that into airsoft. Real units don't train to throw knives like in "Star ship troopers".
    Some kid takes a rubber knife to the face...bad news for your group.
    Please stay away from throwing things on the field.

6. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

once your knife leaves your hand, its useless, you can never get it back, unless they throw it back, not good. if your gonna try knife kills, try actual milsim and 'slit throats' with RUBBER knifes. but good luck getting those on a regular basis lol

7. @ngel_of_death

@ngel_of_death New Member

Canton
    +1 to wraith. Don't chuck 'em!! You'll be lucky enough to even get a contact kill let alone pitching something at someone.

8. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

plus the effort movement and noise it takes to unsheath a knife and creep up on someone is a little bit more than it takes to sneak into range and get a shot with a pistol, i dont see the reason to bring a knife to a gun fight. i carry a real knife on me when airsofting, and i use it for real knife things. rubber knives are useless both on and off the feild, its just stoopid. a pistol works better. all knife kills are is bragging rights. i had a teammate cheat just so he could get a knife kill. as of right now hes the only member to get a knife kill. and hes the only member to be caught cheating :D

9. @ngel_of_death

Canton
    rubber tomahawks work better anyways

10. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

lol but they only look kewl in conjuction with an ak47, lol. dont they take up a lot of belt space tho?

11. @ngel_of_death

Canton
    It doesn't matter cuz I got an AK-47 and also it does take up a lotta belt space but who cares?

12. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

mebbe i do lol i have very limited space so ive gotta be very picky as what i choose for a load out

13. @ngel_of_death

Canton
    but it's a friggen tomahawk!! what's more important?

14. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

not to sound like a dink....and im not trying to , but in my opinion want a list?

15. @ngel_of_death

Canton
  16. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

:)of things more important to me on my belt:)

17. @ngel_of_death

Canton
    Okay maybe a katana is better use of space... but okay let me see it.

18. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

jesuit preist, a katana?!

ummm on my blet id rather have a holter and pistol mag pouches, grenades are optional. small pouches for supplies and watnot too, when all is said and done, no room for tomahawk sadly

19. @ngel_of_death

Canton
    lol my pistol mags don't even fit in their pouches. Too big :(

20. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

lol ive had some issues with my taurus co2 mags, will only fit in some of my mag pouches, and not the ones that came preinstalled on the boob of my vest, i had to find some molle ones and attatch them to the back bottom upside down.... but it works at least.... but some mags are just too damn big....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.