Play with friends gun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airsoftguykwa, Nov 17, 2012.

1. airsoftguykwa

airsoftguykwa New Member

2. BmanP1

BmanP1 New Member

Those are two VERY different guns. Do you want electric or gas? Preferred fps? Preferred model, or favorite particular brand? What role will you be taking? Indoor or outdoor?

3. airsoftguykwa

airsoftguykwa New Member

We play ourdoor I usually play as a kinda back and snipe or support I like the realism but the problem in the price dif 170 or 250 but I also looked a a g&p m4 but idk

4. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I just have to say that the grammatical structure of your sentences are slowly killing me. I would like to help but I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying.

5. airsoftguykwa

airsoftguykwa New Member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  6. BmanP1

BmanP1 New Member

Definitely get the G&P, and then get a new rear sight because AR carry handles are hideous. Also, ALL of my posts are from my iPhone, it's still no excuse for blatant disregard of the English language.

7. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Lol, that spelling error was sort of ironic.

OP, if you're just going to be playing backyard you could go with a cheaper gun like a JG or a G&G CM. But out of those 3 I'd recommend the G&P.

8. airsoftguykwa

airsoftguykwa New Member

I already have a a&k rpk. But I think the piston got stripped and I don't want to dump more muney into it

So I don't want to pour money into another aeg. So that is kinda why I want the m14.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
  9. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Sometimes a little less than $10. Lol

10. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I was referring to my tried and true SHS 15T nylon pistons ;).

11. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Lol, I'm just trying to help convince the OP to make a $10 purchase to fix his gun. :)

12. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    I think you and me are the only people on this forum that still love the SHS 15Ts lol. Everyone else has converted to the dark side D:< (Lonex). Pistons are nice and cheap OP.

Archer, I also noticed you edited your post ;D lol

13. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Their new batches have been bad, sadly. I've made a switch over to the ZCI and Lonex pistons. That is, of course, I can't find a SHS 15T.

14. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Ehobbyasia carries them, but unfortunately I don't know of any american retailers that do :( I'll probably end up getting a ZCI piston when I finally get a CQB gun, as long as people's experiences with them are good at that time.

15. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I'm talking about the older ones. The newer ones are pretty bad.

16. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Gotcha, but why are they so bad? I know that SHS's QC has been bad lately but how do they mess up the piston?

17. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    The whole piston and rack have been curved. That renders them useless.

18. airsoftguykwa

airsoftguykwa New Member

Yeah, so that is kinda why I wanted the m14. But i don't know what I will do

19. BmanP1

BmanP1 New Member

OP, the M14 is gas. That'll require more maintenance and upkeep than an AEG, plus it'll cost more in the long run, because you'll have to buy gas.

20. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    LOLOLOLOL *facepalm*

Skip the WE M14, it's nice, but WE makes hit/miss GBBs. And judging from this thread, you have very little airsofting experience, you definitely don't want a GBBR at your level.

Get the G&P M4.