Airsoft Forum banner

Player of the month August tiebreaker

• Knief

Votes: 45 54.2%
  • IHOP

Votes: 38 45.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player Of The Month August - Tiebreaker!

6K views 78 replies 29 participants last post by  Shooter 
#1 ·
This month ended with a tie, so here is the tiebreaker.
Goodluck, guys.

#7 ·
Yeah I will go for whoever is losing on the last day. Just because a come from behind win is always fun to be a part of :)

#11 ·
There is an important point people fail to see. A moderator is someone who helps the forum and community, thus is more important than any other member.

.msacaras saw ti ,ti dessim ouy, esac nI

#13 ·
Yes, they can...
But why would NJ loose all the time?

#16 ·
This is getting exciting, now where's my popcorn. Oh and I broke the tie into Knief's favor.

#18 ·
This is going to be a very close one this month.

#21 ·
I voted for ihop, I like to help the people in last.

#23 ·
I voted for ihop, I like to help the people in last.
This is a behavior I will never understand. You are supposed to help the most useful person, not the one loosing.

#24 ·
I'm not sure when this is ending so I'm voting now for who ever is losing. Shifty I know you wonder but I feel like to choose bewteen them is very difficult. Knief is very helpful and is very good at correcting people who are clueless in load out threads. Plus he ends up helping too but I don't see him in lots of gun threads like I do for IHOP. Who doesn't do to much in load out threads. IHOP may not be on as much but I see him on a lot and he always gets his word in before a thread is settled. So I can't pick. I go for the person that is losing

Edit: that was Knief

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.