Player Personality

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by MamothBear, Dec 1, 2012.

1. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    How do the players of your team act? Is your point man the loud one? Is your sniper the quiet one? Is your saw the random one? Is your whole team a shady toward other teams? Let me know I just want to pick your brains a lil! I promise you will get them back. I won't eat them for I am not a zombie!

2. Foshizl

Foshizl New Member

St. Louis
    It all depends on who is most capable at it. A sniper isn't always a quiet one, just the one with the right gun and a good eye. The SAW gunner isn't the random one, just the guy with lots of gun, money, and bbs. Point men arent all loud, just good leaders and capable guys who don't mind going first. Stereotypes don't work in selecting members for a role. I'm really talkative, hot tempered, spontaneous, and loud. By your standards SAW gunner and point man. When in reality, I'm the sharpshooter. It's best to observe everyone's skill sets and traits in battle before assigning definitive roles based on personality.

3. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Just to let you know, SAW stands for Squad Automatic Weapon so yes, the SAW is usually pretty loud.

I play the Rifleman role (looking to become a DM) and I am a pretty calm and observing person. But if there's a spark, I can burst into flames in seconds. Fortunately, that doesn't happen very often, though.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  4. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    I started off as a lound point man. I then realized I am better at distance shooting. So Im a DMR now. Our tech is a SAW gunner. Far as personality goes it realy is different among teams. I just wnat to know how it is for your team. I used to love to camp a waste bbs! But then I realized I have more fun moving and attacking. DM is fun kill count goes up and you double as support when needed!

5. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    You mean DM I assume. DMR stands for Designated Marksman Rifle, so that would make you a DM, Designated Marksman.

6. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland

They told me I could be anything......

:p

I actually haven't gotten to meet my team yet, but my playstyle is semi-aggressive, I like being behind enemy lines.

I'm a DM.

7. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    Pointman is the loud crazy one.
    2nd Pointman is the blind loud crazy one.
    Assault positions are all loud and crazy, they just don't like hugging the enemies like the Pointmen do.
    The Marksmen are quiet.

We have no support gunner. I'm working on that...

8. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Heh. All I've got is me, myself, and I. I'm pretty quiet. Lol. Strong and silent type is probably how best to describe it. However, I do like to get in the enemies face once and a while. Lol.

9. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    I wanted to see how teams are generaly done. Most people get what they can afford bu t once you hit a certain price range you can get any weapon style. This forum is geared for those people on teams with a little extra cash.

@ ARCHER Im assuming you Carry a Mid Range rifle and A pistol right?

10. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Yupp, an assault rifle that is tuned to reach out and touch someone :).

11. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Most lone wolves do that :p Because going lonewolf with a LMG takes a lot of energy or a lot of camping.

12. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Honestly, I don't lone wolf it. I try and coordinate the randoms. Lol. An organized team would be nice, but theres a lack of people who want to commit to a team around here.

13. wippyt

wippyt New Member

Hager City
    Im the quiet person and I sneak behind enemy lines and I either follow them till my friend lights them up with his saw and light them up from behind or I will use guerilla warfare to pick off their team.

14. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    @Archer Do you have a group you play with or do you have a local field?

@Wippyt Do yall army of two all the time? lol

15. wippyt

wippyt New Member

Hager City
    No but we have played like that before against like 6 other people and won but usually everyone else gets out right away so its usually me and him last because people try to go point and try to get other people out but they just end up getting out right away because they are noobs and know nothing about teamwork and tactics. Theres one other person thats not a noob and hes really the only competition

16. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Lol Noobs have a fearsome side! At one big game I have attended there was a large portion of noobs. The other teams noobs were bunched and sat to camp (which they asked to do) a base (which was our first objective. So, I have a DMR and I pop a shot got a kill. I am clearly out of their range. Their bbs are fallin 25-50 feet short easily. The ref is killin himself laughin. The noobs are calling me the cheater! But if I was About 50 feet up I would have been sore lol. My team was on their front watching them waste bbs. Noobs have power just not very effective power! :p

17. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I have a group usually. We play on my land as I don't wanna make the 2 hour drive to the nearest field.