Poor man's magazine

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by sXlash, Feb 14, 2009.

1. sXlash

sXlash Guest

So I bought a "cheap"(cost me 60 freakin dollars) crossman r73 from ****'s sporting goods about 2 weeks ago. It 's alright for a Lpeg it just sucks because its hopper fed. So I was in my basement firing a some boxes, I was going to start cleaning the bbs up and my gun was on the sling so I swung it around. When I swung it aroud the f****** hopper hit me and the back and broke. :mad:THE STUPID THING BROKE:mad:. So that brings me to now. As you can see I already know the pen method. I was just wondering if anyone had good ideas for homemade magazines. If possible can you post pictures of them.

Attached Files:

2. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

i has the r73, its busted all to hell due to rough use, gun cant shoot far or accurate worth any. where are you located? i see no problem sending a hopper your way for cheap

3. sXlash

sXlash Guest

I was able to fix it, but thanks for the offer.

4. wraith12

wraith12 New Member

no prob. wat did you do to fix it?

5. sXlash

sXlash Guest

All I had to do was use some rubber cement it back together.The funny thing is I when I tried using it again my gun broke. So now I going to return it and hopefully get a better one.

6. willstab

willstab Active Member

you should open up the mag and keep the battery before you return it, my friends do that all the time lol

7. sXlash

sXlash Guest

o thats smart