Port Jefferson Station LI

Discussion in 'New York Airsoft Forum' started by joe11894, Jan 10, 2013.

1. joe11894

joe11894 Member

Anyone out there near port jeff? Ive got a small team going out here and im always looking for new members

2. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Where do you normally play?

3. joe11894

joe11894 Member

Me and my friends have a nice field set up in a nearby sump

4. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    Im from Massapequa Park. But I think that's too far...

5. joe11894

joe11894 Member

Yeah thats pretty far out

6. Gerbilzify

Gerbilzify New Member

I'm not entirely sure where you guys go, but I got to Strike Force. Awesome staff and good players. I am thinking on starting a team.

7. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    im from Port Jefferson Station. Me and my team play at Strikeforce as well. but i wouldn't play at a sump. that's a good way to get in trouble. so i mainly play at Strikeforce and when the weather gets good at Cousins. where in port jeff do you hail from?

8. joe11894

joe11894 Member

By rite aid on the intersection of Jayne an old town

9. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    DUDE! that's not even 5 minutes away from me! i live on Bicycle Path just past OLIVIA. that's awesome. im actually going to Strikeforce tonight with my team. we should meet up sometime either there or at the pizza place to talk.

10. joe11894

joe11894 Member

I would go but my guns currently out of action and I can't afford it lol. But yeah if you wanna meet up at old town pizza one day that would be the most awesome thing ever.

11. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    cool, that's no problem. if you want, message me your number and ill give you mine. its not everyday i meet someone from a forum that lives so close. i too am looking for another man on my team, we aren't SUPER HARDCORE players, more like casual Mil-simers . i plan to have a SIX man squad, split into TWO fire teams of THREE. my co founder is looking for his third man (I'm meeting him tonight) and I'm on my second. if you are interested in joining my squad, lets meet up and talk it over...we are in the beginning stage of picking uniforms right now. maybe i can join yours and you mine.

12. joe11894

joe11894 Member

That sounds great. There are really only 2 members of my team that are semi serious so another team would be awesome. I normally just wear surplus bdus when I play if that's any help

13. skulltaker631

skulltaker631 New Member

BELLPORT
    How old r u guys. Cause I'm looking to join a team

14. joe11894

joe11894 Member

I am 16 and I belive sticks is 25.

15. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    that is correct, im 25. i turn 26 (god, im getting old) in May. im i correct to assume that you guys have a set uniform or its ok to bring my own? cause i have a complete US ARMY 82ND AIRBORNE loadout which is primarily three color desert BDU with a woodland IBA vest, the helmet is the same as the BDU. something like this...
    [​IMG]
    my other loadout is MULTICAM and is semi-complete, and for days when i dont feel like "gearing up" i have a light PMC loadout consisting of a tan cross draw vest and civilian clothes.

16. joe11894

joe11894 Member

How much is strike force? I am thinking about getting the serious members of my team to come and meet up with you guys. We all have woodland so if you guys wore dessert it would be fine.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  17. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    if your men have their own gear (gun, mask) (which i assume they do) its only $25 per player. at the moment i am the only one that has a fully complete loadout. my guys are fairly new to the sport and have basic gear. so far the plan is to meet on March 28 which is a Thursday. im going that day and will be gearing up PMC style.

18. joe11894

joe11894 Member

Does it have to be a full face mask? A few if us have just full seal goggles

19. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I normally play at outdoor fields. I usually go to Cousins/Stikeforce in Calverton, and High Velocity Paintball in Coram.

20. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    for under age players, they have to wear full face mask. anybody else can wear goggles.