Possibly Quitting Airsoft

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by GoldHawk_Airsoft, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

Hey guys! (And few girls.) I am most likely quitting airsoft. I have interests in two things that require a lot of money: guitar and airsoft. I really can see guitar being a big part of my future, possibly even my job when I'm older. If you think I'm probably another guitarist who barely knows how to play, I'll link you to a video of mine. I just hope you guys can understand my point of view on this. I will not be selling my airsoft equipment, I will be keeping it in case I would change my mind.

I will be staying active on the forum, helping out like I normally try to do. If you want to add anything feel free to post

Here is the link I previously stated:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYlgCRnLEJA[/ame]

2. bob19922

bob19922 New Member

Old bridge
    Dont quit airsoft,I understand your woes i to play guitar as well as other hobbies that cost money. You don't have to spend all of your money on airsoft or just on guitar stuff try and find a happy medium. For me there isn't much left to buy for my guitar except maintenance and lessons if you take them. But I still reserve money for my guitar gear as well as airsoft.

3. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

I am now officially leaving airsoft society, as well as airsoft. Like stated before, I have been busy with my music, and I am getting ready for hockey season. I also feel like I havn't been much help to the forum, as well as a few others think so too. I hope you all understand. All I can say to conclude this post is thank you to those who were able to help me, and the ones who appreciated the little bit of knowledge that I know about airsoft.

4. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    Ok.

Buh bye.

Have fun.

Don't forget to write...

[​IMG]

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.