Post your last purchase.

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Sneaky, Jun 20, 2011.

1. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville
    Ares M110 scope mount in tan
    Ares M110 flash hider

Still need a big battery, a mosfet, and gears for the A&K SR25

2. CoolCat

CoolCat Member

Springfield
    2 point padded rifle sling to finish up my recce 416 build

brokenarrow likes this.

3. JHat

JHat Active Member

Elk Grove
    Patch Panel 3.5" x 2" Mini ID Panel and a 5" x 3" ID Panel

4. brokenarrow

Meadville
    2020 Chevy sonic premier

yrutimid likes this.
  5. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Update, G&G ETSU setup and a modify flathop set

6. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    Meister GBB Glock 17 from Asia Airsoft.

[​IMG]

This is the way I got it in the package (a grey plastic mailing bag), the fiddly bits were in small plastic baggies.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full trades, metal slide. 1:1 to RS far as I can tell (It fits my Glock Sport Combat holster).

Got it together and it shoots as it should, but it's missing the spring that pushes the slide lock upward.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  7. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    Well Gas AK-74M. Added the sling, scope and mount that I had originally bought for the full wood stocked version of this, but that order from Asia got all fouled up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone order from Airsoft GI before and have issues? Because this is how it looked when I took the box cover off.

[​IMG]

Torn cellophane, gun unsecured, receiver cover off, no speed loader, box not taped shut and then just stuck in a plastic mailer bag so crap can bounce around for 3000 miles from California to Maine.

On top of that, there are wear marks on the bottom of the bolt and on the locking plate for the folding stock. I messaged them and asked WTH, did they sell me a used gun as new?

Chow likes this.
  8. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Active Member

https://www.airsoftsociety.com/thre...nts-pt-2-the-redux.158219/page-4#post-1811217
    https://www.airsoftsociety.com/threads/looking-for-a-pdw-more-details-inside.160711/#post-1816209
    http://www.digitalcomplex.org/index.php?showtopic=2290&view=findpost&p=33867

ASGI is somewhere I will never buy from again. Nonexistent customer service, horrendous shipping rates to Hawaii, and they supposedly have full control over their Classic Army brand where in our local community has a 60% rate of DOA or otherwise inoperable AEGs brand new out of the box.

9. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    Well, at least it works and I got it with free shipping.

I was messaging with ASGI on FB earlier and they CYA'ed by saying the package was probably opened so they could "QC test the gun" prior to shipment :rolleyes:o_O

10. danerd

danerd Well-Known Member

Ozark
    A few odds and ends to "finish" a Block 1.5 build I've been working on for a while now. Namely a lower, fire control set and stock. I did find a place that does the armory plaques seen on the sides of the service rifles that arent too expensive. I'll pick one of those up once I get the lower in to match the serial number to the plaque.

11. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Parts for a JACK I got, and was gifted an AK by a buddy, also malice clips for my belt rig and a ring for the woman

12. Bostitch

Bostitch Well-Known Member

Waldorf
    Have an asg SIR rail setup coming for my E1...yes i know it's not metal but they're supposed to be solid and hold whatever battery i can throw at it (which is mainly why i got it..). I guess it's time to turn it into an EOD build

13. Uller

Uller Well-Known Member

Topeka
    Old,metal slide,fully traded, KSC G18C with two standard and one extended magazine.Bought it to add to my Glock collection.I absolutely love old KSC Glocks.They shoot so smooth.Also picked up an unused KSC STI mag. IMG_20200808_113159.jpeg