Post your last purchase.

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Sneaky, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Raven1st

Raven1st Well-Known Member

San Ramon valley
    I didn’t realize it had been banned. When I was looking around I was seeing stuff as recent as a month ago saying it was useable with COD and most other mobile games.

I big reason I went with the Razer over the XBone controller is the form factor. It won’t be a big block in my bag and I won’t have to rig my phone to a controller or find a stand for it when I want to play.
    Plus I’ve played a couple games of Smash Bros on my buddy’s switch and realized why handhelds are so popular.

I also found a good deal on a NIB second-hand Kishi on eBay, $65 after shipping and taxes, so I figured for the cost of an XBone controller I would try it out first.

2. TrueRonin

TrueRonin New Member

Aurora
    I just got some big orders from Evike. The top pieces are an Elite Force MP5 SD6 with mags and a red dot, a tri-shot M870 pistol-grip shotgun, a bb grenade, a Thunder B grenade set, some holsters and gear, as well as an ICS Makarov from a local shop.

3. Squad144

Squad144 Active Member

Ocean Springs
    Dang bro, nice. Special occasion or just preparing for the new airsofting year?

@Raven1st If you send me your CODM username, I will friend you.

TrueRonin likes this.
  4. TrueRonin

TrueRonin New Member

Aurora
    a little bit of both, Evike has an option to Pay in 4 via PayPal which helps. And I just won a bid on eBay for an Mk23. I sold off some of my gear years ago and I regret it lol I had a VP70 and I kick myself for it, loved that gun and it's impossible to find now

5. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    - VFC ProForce MCX Virtus
    - Pact Club Timer III
    - IceVents Classics Belt Pads
    - M9 components for my KJW

JHat likes this.
  6. Raven1st

Raven1st Well-Known Member

San Ramon valley
    TRN BT20S Pro wireless earphones.

Wanted a wireless setup that I could use some of my IEM’s with so I picked one of these up because the ear hooks that connect the battery/receiver case with the IEM are swappable and have a handful of IEM connector types available.

Found the only US-based seller of these with stock on hand through eBay and now I’m going through the claim process because they used a courier called Bluecare Express that did not deliver the package and claimed they “handed it to resident”.

Everything I’ve found on Bluecare Express online talks about this same situation. Package is picked up and “delivered” within 24 hours, regardless of how far it needs to be shipped, always “handed directly to resident” and nothing is ever delivered.

Edit:
    The seller was adamant that I must have just missed the package being delivered, not like I told him I checked with all my neighbors and that no one who was at the address at the listed time of delivery was handed a package.
    He’s stopped responding to my messages asking for a full refund or a replacement product.

The seller also changed their name.
    Bought the item when they were listed as viktbezbo-0, now they listed as TheHappyFamilyStore.

I left a negative feedback this morning and I still has not shown up on their user feedback page.

I will be contacting my credit card company for a chargeback.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    JHat likes this.
  7. Bostitch

Bostitch Well-Known Member

Waldorf
    decided to go LPVO on my URX 3.1 build, so I have the optic on the way with a repro Geissele mount and a repro tlr-1 hl for my G45. Once the optic and mount show up I think all my rifles will finally be "done."

Which means I'll have to find a new platform to start a build on lol

JHat likes this.
  8. Richard Paoletti

Richard Paoletti Member

Hibbing
    IMG_1615747064.030257.jpg
    Had an LMG obsession lately, picked up an M43 with 2 boxes, 2batteries, and a LMG gun bag for a good deal, the hpa stoner is getting picked up on Tuesday.

gunnerk19 and Bostitch like this.
  9. BeansOnToast

BeansOnToast Active Member

Seattle
    Just some cheapo $12 earbuds, I needed something to listen to music

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville
    4 VFC GBB MK17 mags, my wallet is sad

JHat likes this.
  11. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    2 cartons of camel 99s and a case of mean bean monster java! : D grim is finally happy again!!! ^-^

JHat likes this.
  12. JHat

JHat Active Member

Elk Grove
    Classic Army MP5SD2, Gate Titan V2 Basic (rear-wired), LAYLAX/NINE BALL - Light Trigger Pull Kit for TM Mk23 NBB, PTS 170rd EPM-S (1 - Black, 1 - Tan), Retro Arms Steel Rack Piston, ZCI High Speed Motor (Long)

13. BeansOnToast

Seattle
    How much are the shorty EPM-1s?

14. JHat

JHat Active Member

Elk Grove
    I got them for $25 each :/

15. BeansOnToast

Seattle
    Not great. I just bought a TMC chest rig, it comes in a month from Hong Kong :| I hope it comes sooner because I live on the west coast.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  16. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    Bought an AK Smersh... because using a Haley rig for AK mags has felt wrong for a while now.

JHat likes this.
  17. Bostitch

Bostitch Well-Known Member

Waldorf
    Swedish m90 pants and combat top ordered this morning...

JHat likes this.
  18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville
    A CMMG .22 kit for my AR, 3 week lead time ☹️

19. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    Guns from guges: D !!!more cases of monster java!!! : D
    A propane adapter!!: D and a bone for a noisy German Shepherd...... X.x

BeansOnToast and brokenarrow like this.
  20. danerd

danerd Well-Known Member

Hartsgrove
    The final piece to complete my M16A4 clone... my wallet is currently in the corner trying to cope with the shock.