Airsoft Forum banner
11161 - 11180 of 11224 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

This is my second airsoft gun, I got this spring action MP 40 at a WWII airshow last weekend. Interestingly enough the box actually says it has both semi-automatic and automatic modes (It doesn't) but the person I bought it from said it was spring action so I wasn't expecting it to have them. The accuracy is kind of iffy but it was only $20 so it was a pretty good deal either way. What surprised me though is that it has an unusual but funny extra feature: if you pull the spring lever back multiple times, it loads more BBs and acts as a low velocity shotgun. The BBs don't fall out the front when I do it either so it seems to be loading them all into the mechanism somehow. I can't tell if this feature was intentional or not but it turns it into a shotgun MP 40 so it's still amazing to watch. I wonder if this is what the box meant by a full auto mode somehow...?

·
Registered
855 Posts
actual gun ?
Yes, real MP5 "clone". It's an MKE, imported by Century Arms. MKE is a Turkish manufacturer that uses HK licensing and HK tooling (machines), so it's "essentially" a Turkish made HK. Now if only MD didn't have a stupid 7 day wait period...sigh.

·
Registered
258 Posts
(New)KWA SR10 4.5" barrel extension. (New)Modify flat-hop bucking, hard(.28g+ bb's). (Parts bin)Prometheus Flat-hopped 6.01 x 363mm. (New)Compensator from Omega 9k silencer kit.

Making this an R13.

Automotive tire Camera accessory Audio equipment Tints and shades Office supplies

Musical instrument Guitar accessory Automotive tire Trigger Bicycle part

Black Trigger Line Tool Machine gun

Need to paint extension to match barrel.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Picked up a PT-1 clone and Perun V3 for my PP-19 Bizon, converting it to a krink-esq thing. Still working out how I want to get an optic on it, not a fan of side rails. Also picked up a couple different motor grips for it and mags from a few different OEMs to see what feeds well. Designed and 3d printed the mag well adapter and stock adapter :)

Grey Wood Tool Knife Blade

·
Registered
493 Posts
Damn, Bostitch! As a California resident I can only dream of such things . . .

Reactions: Bostitch

·
Registered
6,678 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Bought a ticket to my first event. After 10+ years in the game I think it's about time. No idea what to expect, but as a huge Fallout fan I'm incredibly excited!

Font Sleeve Suit Formal wear Advertising

11161 - 11180 of 11224 Posts