Airsoft Forum banner
11181 - 11200 of 11224 Posts

·
Registered
6,681 Posts
Bought a ticket to my first event. After 10+ years in the game I think it's about time. No idea what to expect, but as a huge Fallout fan I'm incredibly excited!

View attachment 177415
I personally had a huge issue with that promoters last event, I.e. he almost ran my friend over with a schoolbus playing helicopter pilot and ignoring all safety concerns

And no, my buddy wasn't where he shouldn't have been, he was on the side of the road engaging a target

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
I picked up this TM spring rifle used - it came with the box, BBs and paperwork but had the trades burned off. Yes, it's made of that patented creaky shiny black Marui plastic but has good weight to it. Happy with my purchase (my first M16A1 replica as well).
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Shotgun

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, real MP5 "clone". It's an MKE, imported by Century Arms. MKE is a Turkish manufacturer that uses HK licensing and HK tooling (machines), so it's "essentially" a Turkish made HK. Now if only MD didn't have a stupid 7 day wait period...sigh.
lucky... here in cali it's 10. but then again everything in cali is illegal as long as it's fun

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
They don't :D Cost me a dsg and a set of 12s - both sector gears can be split and the upper halfs swapped around. Done it with 13s before, first time with 12s though.

Had to drill a hole for the second tappet pin, still need to drill and tap a hole for the lock screw. Thinking just a grub screw through both halves with some red loctite will suffice.The meshing on 12s is known to be poor, but should be pretty snappy while it lasts :cool:

·
Registered
6,681 Posts
Traded for a KJW M700

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
The Chinese clone the SBA3, they are just as sturdy and comes in at $37.42 shipped.

For replica use of course...

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
Product Font Rectangle Camera accessory Automotive tire

Oh, look at a new low price too.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lost one KWA mag, so buy a 3-pack and one of those PTS 170 shorties. Bought the UTG flip magnifier for $68. I also want to put together better videos for my 'channel', so I'll invest in some more cams... Waiting on "22% off" Primary Arms RGBII red-dot before I decide what colors to paint magnifier and dot, and then figure out how to make cam look like PEQ... Pictures...

Light Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle

Electronic instrument Gadget Audio equipment Automotive design Musical instrument accessory

Tire Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
6,681 Posts
Got a unity riser replica off hopup a little bit ago, absolutely won’t be going back to normal mounted EoTechs

Attachments

·
Registered
6,681 Posts
Raised sight allows quicker acquisition of target as you don't have to drop and wrap head to reticle.
Yes, also very very helpful with aiming with NVGs

Reactions: Hyperslow556
11181 - 11200 of 11224 Posts