Airsoft Forum banner
11201 - 11220 of 11224 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Randomly jumped on Grey Shop to see if they’re even still in business, and ended up finding NPO mags in stock? Looks like bakelite is back on the menu boys!

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Brand

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Picked this up from Japan.VFC 417 Premium edition gbb.I have ever only seen these come up for sale in Japan only.Information on them is really hard to find.From what I know of them so far only 500 of them were ever made,they come appointed like G28 DX's,and they have machined receivers and handguards.Looking closely at the attached closeup of the upper ypu can actually see the machine tool lines in it.Mechanically they are Gen1 rifles.As a bonus it came with a bunch of discontinued,and hard to tind parts including an H&C Machine steel bolt.
Bag Sleeve Luggage and bags Font Material property
Wood Wheel Table Rolling Gas
Air gun Automotive design Trigger Motor vehicle Bumper
Font Parallel Screenshot Rectangle Number

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
This one actually came in before the 427 Premium.VFC G28 Limited/DX.Very little to zero wear whatsoever on it save for the occasional handling scuff.Has Stark Arms upgrade buffer spring,and T1.I put the scope on it after painting it 1943 version of RAL 7028
Font Material property Rectangle Automotive exterior Carton
Wood Gas Machine Hardwood Building
Motor vehicle Yellow Bumper Gas Machine

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Picked up an FNX45 Tac from my LGS the other day, what a unit

Reactions: richman992

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Picked up an FNX45 Tac from my LGS the other day, what a unit
Nice choice. Had the absolute pleasure of shooting a suppressed FNX 45 a few years back, I was thoroughly impressed with how it handled. Shot a better group with it than with a Kimber or Glock 21 too.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Official Post Your Last Purchase Thread

Thats right, post what you last bought. Airsoft, or non-airsoft, post or pics, it doesn't matter.
Now I'm a little new here but how exactly am I supposed to do that. This app ain't exactly setup for photo downloads from what I can see.
Topdogrex
Opps, guess I found it. Now what?
Wood Gas Cross Machine Art

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Nice choice. Had the absolute pleasure of shooting a suppressed FNX 45 a few years back, I was thoroughly impressed with how it handled. Shot a better group with it than with a Kimber or Glock 21 too.
I’m planning to suppress mine and throw an RMR on it, RMR sooner than later because it’s pretty. Handles so much nicer than my G19 did

·
Registered
989 Posts
Been out of the loop for a bit, but still made lists of things to get:

• Corps of Engineers items
  • G36K and the bits to do a "Daddy Flannel" build. That will be coming later in my build thread once I get home and situated somewhat.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Now I'm a little new here but how exactly am I supposed to do that. This app ain't exactly setup for photo downloads from what I can see.
Topdogrex
Opps, guess I found it. Now what? View attachment 279786
Nice.

I've always had a soft spot for Dragunovs, actually own a Cyma one with real wood (AEG version). It is beautiful, but doesn't perform as well as my G&P M14.

·
Registered
810 Posts
My wife and I make 100k+ a year and with prices skyrocketing it's barely enough anymore, I'm hoping to break the 100k mark myself this year to alleviate some burden
Not trying to be a you know what, but you have to be living very far outside your means if 100k plus isn't enough. My wife and I are doing fine on 60k a year and we just bought a small homestead/farm last year. 100k is more than enough for two people even in this economy.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Not trying to be a you know what, but you have to be living very far outside your means if 100k plus isn't enough. My wife and I are doing fine on 60k a year and we just bought a small homestead/farm last year. 100k is more than enough for two people even in this economy.
I wrote that during a dark time, we’ve turned everything around and eliminated unnecessary spending haha, the wife is also starting a business and that was the big headache we had

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Tracked down a CYMA side folding stock for my mp5 after someone here reminded me they exist :) Definitely more solid than the standard collapsing stock, lot thinner too which feels like it will allow me to get tighter during CQB... not as tight as my CQB m4 with a blade style 'brace' but not to far off either. Will be interesting to test
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Gun barrel

11201 - 11220 of 11224 Posts