Airsoft Forum banner
11321 - 11334 of 11334 Posts

· Premium Member
811 Posts
I haven't had any issues, but a friend of mine ordered a rifle and it never shipped. Turns out he missed the tiny red lettering at the bottom of the "Cart" page saying that specific AEG wasn't available to ship to the US.

After paying and receiving a confirmation email he waited... and waited.... finally he sent a frustrated message asking why it wasn't shipping. They responded within a day saying they couldn't ship and refunded him. He ordered a different gun and that time everything worked.

So maybe communication that they have to instigate isn't their strong suit, but responses are pretty quick.

· Registered
83 Posts
I'm just pissed off at Shooter. I've bought gear from them before and never had this much trouble before. I check out with a cart full of in-stock items. I get a shipping quote for said items. I pay for said items and shipping quote. Then I get an email 2 days later saying "these items are out of stock, what do you want to do?" Ok, sure. "Replace with these items, charge me the difference." 2 days go by. "Sorry, those new items are in stock but now some of the others are out of stock, what do you want instead?" *repeat process for 2 weeks.

There are some things I actually really do need from them and can't get anywhere else, otherwise I would have cancelled the order ages ago. They aren't super willing to return part of my payment either, really annoying. Tempted to say "screw it, just keep the extra cash as a tip, send the bloody in-stock items."

· Premium Member
811 Posts
Just ordered a left side headlight for my truck, cause the one they shipped with the new grill showed a picture of a left one but was actually the right...

This whole problem of "left" and "right" whether from inside or outside could be solved by just saying passenger or driver side. That would of course mess up everything for European imports though.

· Registered
11,376 Posts
Just ordered a left side headlight for my truck, cause the one they shipped with the new grill showed a picture of a left one but was actually the right...

This whole problem of "left" and "right" whether from inside or outside could be solved by just saying passenger or driver side. That would of course mess up everything for European imports though.
That’s why I just do them in pairs, all lights in general

Reactions: -Spitfire-

· Registered
83 Posts
Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Number
Thank God! It’s actually shipped! You can see all the items that went out of stock via their value and then same with the items that replaced them. Good grief lol, it’s been a long battle… I’ll share what I ordered in my load out thread once it all eventually gets here.

· Premium Member
1,232 Posts
RIP evga GPUs, been loyal since 2005ish. Looking at how messed up the 40 series is I can see why though, idk how partners are supposed to make a profit with the current pricing scheme. 4080 strix is ~$50 less than a base 4090 which will absolutely demolish it... how many of those is Asus actually going to sell?

11321 - 11334 of 11334 Posts