Pray for my cousin.

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Phillies2406, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Please pray for my cousin. He is one and a half years old and fractured his skull yesterday. He had gotten a concussion over the summer as well. All we know so far is he can't leave the hospital and he can't keep food down.

2. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    I'll add him to my list. Hope he gets better soon.

3. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Oh, I'm really sorry about that Phillie. I wish him well and I'll be sure to include him. I hope he gets better.

4. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Same here man, praying for him.

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

You guys are mirrical makers. We finally got some information on him, they can now take him home. That's all we got new now. Thanks, I feel you guys made the difference.

6. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Good news man, hope things keep getting better.

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Thanks, I decided to make this thread because my family was freaking out. It looks like it helped.

8. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

Im glad they're able to take him home. Me and the rest of GoldHawk are there for you. Hope there's is only good news to come.

9. Bulldawg26

Bulldawg26 Active Member

Atlanta
    Sorry to hear bout your cousin Phillies. The fact that they let him come home is a very good sign. In my prayers man! I'll be listening for more good news.

10. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    That's great that they got to take him home! Will still be praying for him and the family.

11. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Okay so it seems he should be fine. I'm not sure if he can still keep food down or not though. The main reason we were so worried was, we didn't know if there was internal bleeding, which we know now isn't the case. Thanks for the support guys.

12. champo98

champo98 New Member

Dude, nice. I have to say, I would never think to reach out to a community of people on a website for prayer. I congratulate you on your courage, and I'll be praying for your little bro too.

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Thanks, my entire family thanks all of you too. It means a lot.

14. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Wow, I just noticed this thread. One so young shouldn't have to go through that.

Anyways, I will keep in my prays, Phillies.

15. airsoftplayer14

airsoftplayer14 New Member

Ill defiantly pray for him when I go to church tomorrow. Really sorry about this, pray to god and hope he heals. Also I 100% agree with champo98.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  16. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Thank you airsoft player14, clear your PMs by the way. He's fine now, no brain damage.

17. airsoftplayer14

airsoftplayer14 New Member

I cleared them and thank god he is better.