Pressure Switch Compatibility

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by jonnyboiii, Aug 26, 2012.

1. jonnyboiii

jonnyboiii New Member

I bought a weapon mounted flashlight a few months ago from a guy who'd lost the pressure switch so he told me he'd dig it up and until then I could have the light for free...

It's been months and many difficult hours trying to coordinate somewhere to meet up with this guy again but he's a stubborn one so what I'm thinking is I'll just buy another pressure switch for less than what he was gonna make me pay for it...

The problem is, I know nothing about pressure switch compatibility so I'm calling on you guys for help.

The flashlight is an Element M3X; not an expensive flashlight but a decent one for the amount of CQB I play... my question is do different size/brand weapon lights have different sized pressure switch leads or are they all the same? I haven't found specs on anything like that just a whole bunch of different brand names and not Element ones...

The thing has been practically useless to me for months so if someone could help me out that would be great...

Thanks!

Scratch that, I found this... it's from a Chinese website and it's not really what I'm looking for... but it's all I've got.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/element-dual-remote-control-for-an-peq-16a-and-m3x-de.html

Nobody has an answer for this?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    No thread bumping in less than 72 hours from the last post.

3. jonnyboiii

jonnyboiii New Member

I thought it was 24 hours but that must be another forum. Won't happen again.

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I don't know much, but I can tell you I tend to get replacements from Amazon and eBay. They're pretty cheap if you purchase them from over-seas, and if you're like me, you get multiple types so your pretty much guaranteed at least one will fit.
    I know it's not the answer you're looking for right now, but it's an idea of a place to look, as well as gives you some faith your thread is being read/seen ;)

It happens, don't stress about it too much