PRICED TO SELL!! $80 Echo 1 AKM, MGC G17 Seidler, KWC G17

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by richman992, Jan 11, 2018.

1. richman992

richman992 Active Member

Rochester
    ALL prices are OBO, just please be reasonable! Pistol prices include shipping, AK does not as shipping rates will vary more for it. Any questions, just ask! I need money for bills, so no trades unless they are REALLY good!

Enough talk though, here’s the goods:

First is this MGC Glock. These were made in/around 1992, and were one of the first gas blowback pistols. This particular one is a Seidler Custom, with the compensator and target sights. As far as I can tell, everything still functions. I purchased this gun about 2 years ago, and have never fired it (for obvious reasons). The gun is more of a collectors item. That being said, it does appear to be in firing condition. It has full trademarks (the real logo, not just a “G”) as does the magazine.

The Bad:
    -Box is in rough shape
    -Magazine release appears to be missing small piece (doesn’t affect function)
    -No owners manual

As a result, I’ve set the price at $150 or best REASONABLE offer. They can go for 250+ but I need the money for bills, so this has to go. PayPal accepted.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next Up:
    For sale I have a classic KWC Glock 17. I purchased this gun from someone on the forum who’d claimed to have had the gun for almost 18 years. The magazine fill valve leaks, and is in bad shape from a poorly done repair. However, the gun is fully functional and has a nice crisp blowback action.

They do have newer versions of this same gun (discontinued a few years ago) that will go for cheaper (about $60). This one has the hard black plastic case.

This gun is not TM or KWA/KSC compatible, and is more intended as a collectors piece (although it does function very well)

The Bad:
    - No owners manual
    -Magazine has leaky valve
    -Orange tip is painted on slide

All things considered, I’ve set the price at $70 or best REASONABLE offer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Finally:

Echo 1 Red-Star AKM. Fully metal and with real wood. I have weathered the gun a bit for realism, and it looks good in person as well in pics.

The gun was purchased secondhand from someone about a year ago. Gun is converted to deans and includes a 9.6 battery and a weathered metal mid-cap mag. Everything works, I used it once but don’t have a deans charger so it has just sat around. I have some extras that can be included for a little more.

The Bad:
    -No charger
    -Shipping may cost more if you don’t want it disassembled to fit in a smaller box.

As it would be a great starter or project gun, I’ve priced it appropriately at $80 or best REASONABLE offer.

[​IMG]

Again- feel free to comment or PM any offers or questions. Thanks!

BOA_SP3CT3R and gunnerk19 like this.
  2. richman992

richman992 Active Member

Rochester

3. yoshi703

yoshi703 Member

Orlando
    So, you wont do 80 shipped for the ak even if disassembled?

4. richman992

richman992 Active Member

Rochester
  5. richman992

richman992 Active Member

Rochester
    AKM is SOLD! Glocks are still Best Offer!!

6. BOA_SP3CT3R

BOA_SP3CT3R Active Member

Mountain Home
    I have one of those KWC G17's, they're cool guns. That's a great price, someone should buy it!

7. richman992

richman992 Active Member

Rochester
    MGC Glock is pending finalization, KWC is still available, and still OBO!!