Private field

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by JordanSantaw, Aug 23, 2012.

1. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    hey everyone, I am currently building a private field on my property. It will be for training purposes and just for fun with my team and a few other teams around my town. So I need some help with cover and things to put in there. So what do you guys like for cover, and what do you like to see in Airsoft fields?

2. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    How big of a piece of property is it? what sort of style does your team play? (E.g. Forest (woodland), urban, cqb)

3. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    woodland and CQB. Im not sure how much land we own, but it is a large piece of property that we are building on

4. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    Alot of people use pallets, they are cheap and easy to use. Plywood structures are easy to build and somewhat cheap. If you want to go cheaper use Luan to build them, not as tough but at $4 a sheet its cheap. I am currently using sandbags at my field to build bunkers ( I ordered from esandbags.com got them for a quarter a piece). Trenches and fox holes make for an interesting game. But I would say plywood structures for CQB and just use the terrain around the property for woodland.

5. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Cheap sheets work grate to cover things up.

Attached Files:

6. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    Thanks guys, and BRTSoloWing that is probably the funniest thing iv seen so far. but it looks awesome. i will have to post pictures of everything when i am done. thanks guys.

7. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Lol thanks, but as funny as it is, that sniper tower is a game changer. Take control of it and you get control of the field

8. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    I can see how for sure. I want to make something like that, but out of pure plywood.

9. SpecialForcesSniper

SpecialForcesSniper New Member

Where is your field your building?

10. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    It is located in northern New Hampshire, and it is in the middle of the woods.

11. gunerforWP

gunerforWP New Member

Frederick
    Some large ditches(very visible ones) can be pretty cool.

12. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    Do you guys like tires or barrels more? or both? Any ideas on how to use them?