[Problem] Ares M4 AR 044E , BB's nothing coming out

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by TigerTKM, Aug 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TigerTKM

TigerTKM New Member

--
    Not*

Hello guys,

Recently I bought my first gun, everything was right until yesterday When i tryied to shot and I noticied that the BB's are not coming out.
    The BB's are not getting into the hop up too.

Someone can help me?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. kevonnn

kevonnn Member

Buford
    Did you check the mag?

3. TigerTKM

TigerTKM New Member

--
    Yeah,

The problem is here

Attached Files:

• 231.jpg
      231.jpg
      File size:
      33.7 KB
      Views:
  4. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Try dropping a bb into the feed tube manually and shooting the gun upside down. Hold you finger over the tube so the bb can only exit by the barrel. If the bb is shot out the barrel, it could be a bad magazine or if the bb does not exit the barrel, it could be your air nozzle is not retracting all the way.

5. TigerTKM

TigerTKM New Member

--
    Here is the problem

This is capping the barrel

Attached Files:

• 32.jpg
      32.jpg
      File size:
      33.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Hangtight

Hangtight Well-Known Member

That's the air nozzle, and should retract with every shot to allow a BB into the hop. Fire the gun with the upper receiver off, as it is in your most recent picture. Gently grip the air nozzle between finger and thumb as you fire and you should feel the nozzle being pulled back towards the gearbox and then released to spring forward again. If it isn't, then the most likely cause is a broken tappet plate.
    If the gun is still under guarantee then get the retailer to sort the issue out.

7. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Or the air nozzle and tappet plate are not properly aligned. Look in the opening of the gearbox where the air nozzle is and see if there is a piece of plastic moving when you fire the gun. If it's moving, but the air nozzle isn't, the nozzle is not proper aligned.