Problems

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by OutlawAirsoft, Oct 27, 2021.

1. OutlawAirsoft

OutlawAirsoft Active Member

Hamilton
    Guys, this is a problem: 20211027_210002_HDR.jpg
    Anyone want to come help me organize my desk? :)

2. OutlawAirsoft

Hamilton
    By the way, my room looks just like that but with larger things and full guns.

3. Ben3721

Ben3721 Well-Known Member

I just have a double sided sorting box with a handle, half is all parts, the rest is tools. I just keep it minimal these days. Just enough to fix any m4, ak, hicapa or glocks internally. My work table is a fold out surface that has a handle as well. All mobile to bring to the field or event.

The only large immobile tools I use is a compound table on my drill press and my mini belt sander.

Edit: I actually just got a gun locker for my airsoft guns. Apparently it's not socially appropriate to leave them scattered around the house, the girlfriend complains about finding them tucked under things, like the sofa, behind the headboard of the bed, or just leaning against walls. I personally don't mind finding a glock under the sofa when looking for my hamster I lost in 2008, it's like Christmas year round.

On a serious note, I've seen some very clean tech table setups before, but they are doing builds every day so they have to be organized to be efficient. Some literally have new parts hung up by the dozens ready to use.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    OutlawAirsoft likes this.
  4. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    My room like that with cans of monster java, wish it was guns.

5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    You don't want to see what my area looks like now...I had a whole basement...now is a 10' x 11' room shared with my plants.

6. Graybeard

Graybeard Member

Silver Spring
    Mine’s just as bad, and about 2 feet longer…..I end up working at my kitchen table…..

7. OutlawAirsoft

Hamilton
    I'll get it cleaned up and you can see a before and after lol.

Graybeard likes this.
  8. OutlawAirsoft

Hamilton
  9. Graybeard

Graybeard Member

Silver Spring
    You wanna come and organize mine now?:):D

OutlawAirsoft likes this.
  10. rue_exe

rue_exe New Member

Phoenix
    Atleast you have a room. I do my work on a patio in 120 degree heat sometimes