Question on Gate Titan advance

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by jashuro, Aug 3, 2021.

1. jashuro

jashuro Member

Los Angeles
    Hey guys I'm new to gate titans and stuff.
    And I have a question regarding the initial beep sound when you plug your rifle to a battery. I friend of mine is selling me his tm mk18 ngrs. He said there's a gate titan advance installed but when I plug the rifle into a battery I don't hear that beeping sound indicating that the rifle is on or it detects a battery. Is there a way that that configuration be turned off? Or there's no gate titan instead something else?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

2. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

Assuming the NGRS is fully functional otherwise, you can disable beeps in the Gate software.

Titan V2 NGRS ADVANCED > General > Vibration Notifications > Warnings and Info
    (GCS Android v1.10.3)

If the NGRS is not functional, the motor might have just been disconnected. The 'beeps' you hear are the controller passing human hearing frequency current to the motor without moving it.

3. jashuro

jashuro Member

Los Angeles
    Rifle
    Rifle works perfectly fine. There's a red light when you look inside through the maxwell and under the trigger? Someone told me that if I see red light it means there's a gate titan installed? Or battery protection is on off?

4. hawkchief

hawkchief Member

Connect to the PC application before buy it, it will indicate what is installed inside

aotsukisho likes this.
  5. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

Red light is a power indicator, it can also be enabled/disabled in settings through what I believe is called Dark Mode for nighttime milsim

Very true, Android/IOS GCS app works too if they still have the parts for it

6. jashuro

jashuro Member

Los Angeles
    Thanks guys for responding.
    Again thank you guys for taking your time in answering my question/concern

hawkchief and aotsukisho like this.