Quick Ebairsoft Question

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Navyhodge, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    I've been ordering from Ebairsoft for many years now and have received nothing but good results from them, aside from their scarce/unreadable question replies, and shipping stats (shipping in general). But this time I have an unusual problem that i'm a little concerned about. For years my shipping address and billing address have always been the same place. Recently though I moved to Norfolk, VA, which is were my problem persists. Their shipping policy states:

Now, my billing address for Paypal/debit card is still in its original home that I've had for many years, but the delivery address that I have set for the package is set to come to Norfolk where I currently reside. I did not contact them after paying for the item about shipping to to Virginia. So i'm a little worried that my package is going to show up on the wrong door step. Does anyone have any insight on my dilemma? I hope this makes sense.

V/R,

Navyhodge

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Hm, maybe changing your adress in PayPal would help. Or, try to get in touch with the person that lives where you lived before and tell them what is going on or what might happen.

3. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    I strongly considered that, but my billing adress in paypal is in accordance with the billing adress for my debit/credit cards, as its supposed to be. The delivery is a P.O. box that i recently had set up so I can get mail where I am now.

4. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    I believe the other person will get it, because you did not contact EBAirsoft.

5. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    Might be possible. Its my parents house, so I'm not worrier either way.

6. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Oh, that's fine. You'll probably just be paying for shipping to your place, if not nearby. It could've been worse.