Quitting Airsoft - A&K M249, Classic Army M4 CQB

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DickSherlock, Dec 31, 2015.

1. DickSherlock

DickSherlock New Member

Louisville
    Asking $230 each or $400 if you take both. Details below. Includes loads of magazines and both batteries for both guns.

CA M4 CQB - I believe this one is not upgraded. Extremely fast ROF for a stock gun. Was lots of fun.

A&K M249 - Clearly modified from a long barrel to a short barrel. Kept the full stock for the battery capacity. I had this done at Nashville Airsoft. I believe they also installed a 6.04 tight bore barrel along with a better motor and 120 spring. I honestly do not remember the upgrades because I have not played in close to 5 years.

I found this stuff in my storage unit and need to clear it out hence the low prices.

I will include all mags including Box Mags. One box mag is A&K sound activated and the other I believe is Classic Army. There are a mix of hicaps, midcaps, low caps - some metal and some not.

Known Issues:The one magazine is broken, as seen in the picture. The charging handle came off of the M4, but is not broken, just came off of the gun.

Buyer pays shipping. I can give you a quote using UPS or FedEx.

Thanks for looking! :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. DickSherlock

DickSherlock New Member

Louisville
    Price Drop: $350 + Shipping for both.

3. DickSherlock

DickSherlock New Member

Louisville
    Price Drop - $300 for both, buyer pays shipping.

4. DickSherlock

DickSherlock New Member

Louisville
    Price Drop - $275 for both guns and all accessories! Buyer pays shipping.

5. mhiertz

mhiertz New Member

Are they still for sale????????????