Raging Again.... I might need counseling...

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by jarhead88, Oct 29, 2012.

1. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I think I might need counselling.... Maybe it is not them.... maybe it is me.. Maybe I expect too much... Maybe I have to turn to the dark side and not call my hits... Maybe I have to not listen to the ref and not move back when my team is overpowering the opposition.... Maybe then I won't care and I wouldn't Rage or Rant anymore.... Maybe I will have more fun that way..... MAYBE but I can't..... !!!!

Someone commented about the "Hulk" emerging.. hahahahha If I were it man it would be bad.... I'd be green almost every game that night...ahhahahahhah

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HRO-fXRvSU&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Am I the only one with this problem?????

2. Phailed

Phailed New Member

Bodø
    I used to rage alot too while playing. Mainly cause of the same reason as you; people not calling their hits and ruining the game for everyone else. I decided to solve it by buying a m249 and a few box mags for it. If someone dont call a hit from me, I just spray a 2-300 round burst in their face, unless I actualy see a death rag coming up from their pockets.
    There is something weird about my local airsoft club, the leaders dont accept me trying to talk about it and dealing with it that way, but they are ok with me spraying 200 BBs in someones face insted. ^____^

3. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    That's awful. I would have probably gotten into it with the other team. Lol

4. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    hahahaha that probably would be bad seeing that it's indoor... but I LIKE IT...
    tough that they won't deal with it... i think the best way is to have roving ref or penalties for no callers.... there has to be longer respawn times for the rambo players too... it would be nice to create a "rule book" for facilities, suggestive procedures to help the games be better

5. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    beleive me... i come close.. especially when those kids didn't fall back when the ref told the entire orange team to back up...

6. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Honestly, I think the games need to be ref'ed better. Punishment for not calling hits, roaming refs, ect. You can't be the only one expereincing that, and it's ruining the game...

7. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Bro, you want me to come up there with some of my friends and put the hurt on them with some 30-40rps guns? I'm willing. I hate people who ruin the sport like this. I know I offered last time you posted a video simliar to this.

8. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    i'm used to players not calling their hits. it doesn't bother me.

9. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    You just light them up, eh? I don't like dishonesty so it really bothers me as well.

10. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    You're right, it is ruining it.. the only salvation is that I get to watch the madness and point it out, so the cheaters see themselves... I have a bunch of player from there that watch the videos.. so they see themselves and their friends busted..

11. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    Archer - I appreciate it.. it would be fun to put them in their place... when most of our team shows up and my older sons team comes we do get that chance to light them up.... that makes things better...hahahaha and as you see i don't like the dishonesty... it makes me Rage.....

Alex - don't except it.... rage on it....hahaha

12. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Hehe. It may be until summer though. Maybe even later than that. Depends when I get back from basic training. I hope I don't lose my teching touch from being away from airsoft for so long xD.

13. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Dude that ref is a freakin joke!

14. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    nothing funnier than a grown man crying about someone not calling their hits... no matter how obvious you think you shot them, there will be times when you actually missed. to avoid mistakes, i don't get all bent up about those i think i hit and didn't call their hits. i know what it's like when someone yells at me to call it and they missed within 25 feet. they even yell saying they saw bb's bouncing off me. the worst ones are dry fires at point blank and they don't believe it.

15. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    you are entering the service? what branch?

16. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    Dude, I hear you about shots missing... and there are times I'm sure I might have missed but that is why I use a laser.. I don't have to worry about looking down my sights... if that laser is on you.... you probably are hit....... you have to admit it pisses you off if you watch players cheat.. come on.....??? If not, you are a better man then it.. If it's blatant and constant... I can't help but rage.

17. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Its not about a grown man crying about being hit. It about you have these little kids ruining the sport and a ref that has no idea whats going. When your a major airsofter and you know what your doing is right. You even know you gun is shooting because can hear different pitches in it. It gets very aggravating when no one wants to play the sport right. I feel for Jarhead89, I have yelled at my friends plenty of times for not calling there hits. Its just pure aggravating when your shooting someone and you know it, and they don call it.

18. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    I can't help but to agree with Alex, if the person isn't calling their hits, just keep shooting them. If they don't call it, then that is their problem. Eventually, I will move on, they will call it, or they will leave.

I've seen many grown men start trying to tell children that they are hit, and all it does is make the men look like children themselves.

If it's really that much of a problem, get more fps, get more rps, or get closer.

19. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Ok but most people arent like other.

20. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I understand your point, it's their problem but if players aren't called out for cheating or allowed to ruin the sport or game type for others that is a problem. And understand I don't yell everytime I shoot my rifle, as you can see in some of my recent videos some are blatant cheating. whether it was the players not calling the hit after they are jumping back/flinchin or it is the players being told to back up and then you see them moving past the center or shoot us near our spawn.... that is bad and if the ref doesn't see it then someone has to say something.. The refs can't be everywhere.... and the FPS is max 350 and we play semi only.. so upping them is out... and not right.

The one question people ask me about our sport is "How do you know if you hit someone?" and I say it's the honor system, players call hits on themselves... and the eyebrows always raise.... I bet that is a biq question/hesitation to play our sport by new player...** I know it was my first question to my son when he started playing.. and now I'm all in with him! haha Not to mention it is what paintballers say is wrong with our sport vs theirs...

but those problems will still be there if players don't help teach these newer players or call out these cheaters.... my opinion.