Range

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ronscott39, Oct 15, 2012.

1. ronscott39

ronscott39 New Member

So I'm not a gunsmith. I hate taking apart my guns because they never seem to work the same when i'm done with them. I want quality out of the box. So I'm looking for a AEG with range. I don't care about rate of fire just want range. I like the DMR roll but am not a sniper. I have $500 bones to spend. Any advice?

2. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Um yes, give that $500 to a tech and have him or her to build a DMR.

Out of the box DMR does not exist.

3. Edonkulation

Edonkulation New Member

Vinton
    Yes. Just yes. There are guns that perform well out of the box but but finding the perfect one is like finding a particular snowflake in a blizzard.

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Performing well does not make a gun a designated marksman rifle.

5. mastergrimm

mastergrimm New Member

You could give it to me and I would make you a beautiful custom gun that meets your range requirements and specific needs. Pm or text me 619-633-9297 my name is Justin

6. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    May we see any previous works of yours? Any proof of what you did in the past? There have been people like this before and most of them (unless well known members) turned out to be scammers.

7. mastergrimm

mastergrimm New Member

Well I understand your concern 100% and although I am new to forums I am not new to air soft. I will post some pictures in the morning. I am laying down reading stuff on y iPod rite now.

8. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    In that case, make sure you read our rules. Proper spelling is a must.

9. mastergrimm

mastergrimm New Member

I certainly will. Thank you.

10. mastergrimm

mastergrimm New Member

Here is one that I have done.

Attached Files:

11. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Can you describe it? What have you done to it, what gun was the base gun? How does it perform?

12. mastergrimm

mastergrimm New Member

It was originally a foreign legion fa-mas With about 370 fps. I had a custom p90 bull-pup body made. I replaced almost every part internally (except the barrel) with light yet stronger aluminum and titanium parts. I slapped a suppresser on it some rails on and it Kronos at an average of 490fps. Also it has an 11.1v ni-mh battery. Which works very well. Rite now I am currently working on a model 1928 Thompson.

13. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Ok, so you didn't build that body by yourself.....
    Aluminum? Pot medal can be considered as aluminum.
    Titanium? Show it to us.
    Really, who cares if you put upgrades in there, everyone can do it.

Suppressor and rails? OMG that's RARE!

Kronos? uh....what's that?

11.1v ni-mh battery? uh what?

"Rite" now?
    Well, right now I'm working on a Right Hook Mantis....(well...actually doing research at wing designs on real aircraft....Mantis is for the weekends...)

Sorry pal, you just busted yourself.

14. mastergrimm

mastergrimm New Member

It's not pot metal. I made the aluminum parts out of scrap blocks of aluminum.
    I'll get some pictures from the customer
    Kronos I think I spelt it wrong maybe with a c. But don't act like you don't know what a chronograph is. Oh wait that's how you spell it.
    As for the body ya I designed it and its made from high strength polymer abs plastic I don't own a machine to make those parts.
    Why the "?" By 11.1v battery? Is it so strange that some people make custom batteries?
    What else... The rails and what not, I do what the customer wants don't judge me for the order.
    And cool you do stuff with aircraft? What kind of stuff do you do? (Not being sarcastic) (I really want to know, I'm really into aviation)

15. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    It's just really funny that you are claiming that you can do all of those yet you can't spell properly or at least use proper grammar.

You designed it? It really isn't that hard to draw a picture.
    High strength polymer abs plastic? It's nothing special at all.....let me know when you start using carbon fiber....

I still don't see any work.
    All I see is a gun that can simply be put together just by piecing various external parts together.

I already said that I'm doing research on wing designs, not sure which part of that did you not understand.
    For that, I'm pretty sure that you aren't as into aviation as you claimed to be.

You still did not present a list of parts used and work done to that gun.

16. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Just make sure this thread does not involve anymore aviation.

17. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Define spoiled.

Hmm, when was the last time that my parent bought an airsoft gun or anything airsoft related for me? Never.

I can really dig further on your little build if I want, something like this; 490 FPS is really nothing at all!
    I've seen rounds that broke the sound barrier!

18. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    I don't think so, man. EDI probably built more DMRs than you have ever seen in one place at the same time.

19. mastergrimm

mastergrimm New Member

What does Amy of this have to do with anything. It's 2:12am this app is worse than Facebook

20. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Who's Amy?

2:12am? Well, I'm pretty sure that you are the one who decided to stay awake.

App? This is a forum, Facebook is a completely different type of "website".

If you meant "any", every single bit of it matters.
    You just offered someone to build a DMR for him yet you can't provide evidence of your own work.