Ranger and delta force loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by EpicDiabetic, Sep 30, 2012.

1. EpicDiabetic

EpicDiabetic New Member

Tampa
    I am getting two new loadouts and i want to have a ranger and delta force loadout. I have multicam Bdus so im focusing on the vest, pouches and a helmet. I would like it to be as recent as possible and go with multicam with each loadout not going over $200. I also do not know the terms so well so i need links to websites where i can buy the gear, i usually use Airsoft gi, Evike, and ebairsoft.

2. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    By the time you get your multicam, it'll take up probably more than half of your budget. Also, I belive the rangers are still currently using ACU (I might be wrong though) I would decide which you like better and go with one or the other. Also, what guns do you have as of now?

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Why don't you just make one loadout and do it nicely? A unit-specific loadout is not a cheap thing.

4. EpicDiabetic

EpicDiabetic New Member

Tampa
    I already have multicam and boots

5. EpicDiabetic

EpicDiabetic New Member

Tampa
    I am doing the ranger for my self the delta one is for my friend.

6. Devgru98

Polo
    Still $200 won't get you far. I figured that out the hard way.

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Do you have the time and are you willing to spend the money on the laodout? You'd have to do a lot of research (we can help you with that, but do not just expect us to give you the information right away - no spoon feeding).

8. EpicDiabetic

EpicDiabetic New Member

Tampa
    What i am really looking for the most help on is a molle plate carrier and the pouches i need.

9. EpicDiabetic

EpicDiabetic New Member

Tampa
    Thanks i will have to go through that later.

10. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Rangers are not using ACU. Please check your information Devgru, I know you've had problems before. Just research it.

OP: Basic 2011 kit lists are easy to find. I do suggest one loadout, because with a basic Ranger kit alone, it will run $400+, and that's the most generic, Ranger kit, that might not even qualify as Ranger will run you. Do you have standard multicam, or Crye Precision AC or Gen 3 uniforms?

11. Devgru98

Polo
    I know they did at some point I've seen them use it before. I don't keep up on the rangers much anymore.

12. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
    You said currently, and they haven't used it for two years.

13. Devgru98

Polo
    I said I hadn't kept up with them recently, I figured they had switched as well since most other units and military branches had to, but I didn't know. That's why I said I could be wrong.

14. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    I'm going to back up Cap on this, not to assault you, but just to get the facts straight.
    1. A couple years ago, the US Army (not any other branch) started to switch all units deploying to A-stan to OCP instead of UCP because of its increased effectiveness. US Army units still use UCP whilst not deployed in A-Stan.
    2. SOF were the first to make this switch, as they are super-special (slightly joking, although I do greatly respect SOF around the world).

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  15. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    ACU refers to the cut of the uniform, not the actual pattern used. The pattern you are thinking of is UCP. Please check your information. Just research it.

16. Grin

Irvine
    Although your input is always welcome, Levi, this topic has been discussed to death. Cap does know that UCP is the correct term, it is just that oftentimes when you speak of UCP to someone less knowledgeable they will not realize what you are talkig about unless you use the term ACU instead.

17. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
    Of all people to be corrected, its me. I have stressed this before, just forgot to mention it. I get caught up in all of this incorrect term usage, and I've been caught redhanded.

18. Grin

Irvine
    Thanks, Shifty. I seem to always be able to rely on you to help me out when there's something bad going on around here! I swear to god, I have a Shifty Signal and just don't know it...