Rare highly upgraded ARES M110 (SR25)

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by razeryan, Mar 16, 2018.

1. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Hi All, Recently I haven't been as focused on getting a new battery for this gun. She's a beauty, but I have decided that I want to pursue some other things. SO! check this out:

Pics here:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iuHBWyEG3USnILWV2a5Cx4uXocGwKEDx

I upgraded the barrel assembly to Clandesetine Custom RHOP 6.02mm 509mm barrel, modify ryusoka flat bucking, hunterseeker MNUB and lonex hop chamber. I did all the work myself, I can promise you all parts are there or I'll give a full refund.

I did not need to upgrade the spring, it chronos around 480fps with .2g BBs. My goal was originally to get it at or over 500fps.

When I bought it, I took apart each magazine, cleaned them, lubed them with a dry silicone lube. All 3 mags now feed beautifully. I also replaced the charging handle spring, it's brand new straight from ARES. I also disabled the ambidextrous fire selector, still have the parts, I can put them back if desired. It's much smoother without them though.

The whole system works great as it is, scope is perfect, it's illuminated and comes with good batteries. It's very accurate and consistent! I didn't get a battery for the RMR, so I keep the cover on it. Very deadly at 100ft, consistent enough to make kill shots well past 300ft if you can get the elevation and hop adjusted. The gears are stock, but it runs very well. I only took it apart once to visually inspect shims and lubrication. The gearbox is easy to disassemble, the extra electronics are just one extra step.

TLDR:
    -RHOP Clandestine Custom 509 x 6.02mm Barrel
    -Modify 70D flat (nubless) bucking
    -MNub installed
    -Lonex Hop chamber
    -brand new OEM charging handle spring (pictured in drive)
    -Quick-change Spring gearbox
    -Upgraded FPS (480 currently)
    -new M170 spring included in packaging
    -3 midcap Magazines included, all cleaned and lubed recently
    -Illuminated scope (2.5-10x40) adjusted (currently 4x) and batteries included
    -45 degree offset RMR for close range targets
    -preset to semi-auto only
    -Ambidextrous fire-select currently disabled, option to re-enable available

I'd like to ask for $550 with FREE SHIPPING for you. Price based on Reduced retail, price of parts cut by half and Rarity. PRICE IS OBO. FYI, Shipping will probably be around $60-80 out of my pocket. I ship via USPS. Paypal or Facebook Debit payments accepted.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    JHat likes this.

2. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Well I'm not really looking to trade, since I'm saving to buy a computer....

3. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Bump, willing to discuss adding on extra springs to upgrade or downgrade FPS easily, this replica has a spring quick change system, its quite nice

4. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    willing to discuss price with any interested party, by all means, reach out to me. ARES does not manufacture these any more!

5. Cerberus007

Cerberus007 New Member

Hutto
    Would you be willing to sell me 1-2 mags? If so how much shipped to 78634? Thanks

6. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    You're aware that these magazines are only compatible with SR25 builds that use version 2 gearboxes?

7. Cerberus007

Cerberus007 New Member

Hutto
    Ya, I believe they will work in this gun, I just won off eBay before seeing your post :(

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 3.03.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 3.04.00 AM.png

8. Cerberus007

Cerberus007 New Member

Hutto
    If they don't, then thanks for the heads up!

9. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Yeah, that looks like the same gun, post a picture of the magazine

10. Cerberus007

Cerberus007 New Member

Hutto
    I wish I could, I have not received it yet. I won it a few days ago, FedEx tracking shows it will be here Tues. So if you still have these then I totally would like to make an offer for 1 if not 2 mags if your willing to sell them.

11. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    We can talk about it, the mags are very hard to come by, it you like that gun, you might be happier with the configuration line is in ;) it's prettier, and fully tuned

12. Cerberus007

Cerberus007 New Member

Hutto
    HAHA, I kicked myself hard after winning it because I saw this post and was like dang it:oops:... But if the gun arrives messed up or not as described, or has any issues I will def return and get yours from you if you still have it. Ya, I was gonna see if you thought $25 per mag plus like $10 for ship to make it like an even $60 for two sounded good to you?

13. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Hey i sent you a PM about it, perhaps we can work something out

14. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Price drop to $529 with free shipping, looking to sell fast, offers acceptable

15. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Also I didn't mention it before, but the certificate from Knights Armament is also included with this replica!

16. marinecorpsusmc

marinecorpsusmc New Member

Still have? Text me 7632804167

17. Nick-Nsad

Nick-Nsad Member

palo alto
  18. razeryan

razeryan Active Member

Twentynine palms
    Sold some time ago