RARE swat BDU jacket

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by paratrooper, Sep 27, 2012.

1. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

i've asked in other places but this is for anyone who can answer

i have this jacket that i bought and the guy that i bought it from doesn't get it anymore and the place he got it from doesn't sell it anymore

i love this jacket its one of my favorite jackets

anyone who knows where to get this please respond

here is the pattern/color

Attached Files:

2. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton

3. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

close
    those lighter areas are gray

4. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    It doesn't help with the picture quality of a potato.

5. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

that pic is actually pretty good thats what it looks like

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Man, your giving it a little boost... I would say a carrot.

7. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

well thats pretty close

it's upposed to be swat camo but i can't find it

8. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Its not "SWAT" camo. Its urban camouflage. That's why you can't find it. IHOP linked you straight to it, its up to you whether you believe it or not, but he gave you the right thing.

9. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Perhaps the guy you bought it from would sweat up a nasty amount in them. Maybe over the years that white turned to a new shade of grey. As long as it doesn't have another fifty shades of grey....... (<-GROSS) I think the one IHOP linked will work fine.

If you want it to match your current pair you could also wash it with dark clothes. That way the white will eventually turn to your preffered shade.

10. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    It's urban BDUs. It's not rare and it's unlikely any major SWAT unit uses it. I suppose somebody probably does though.

11. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

alright

the guy i got it from runs a pretty big store so i dont know if he washed it because everything in there has a musty smell from all the wooden shelves

12. Knief

Ann Arbor
    You should see if he has an extra shift key laying around somewhere. Looks to me like you're short one. While you're at it, try to pick up a period, comma, and question mark too. Whoever sold you that keyboard ripped you off good.

13. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

im on a mac book air i just don't use punctuation unless i have to

not to give the wrong idea but im in the south

14. Knief

Ann Arbor
    You have to. It's in the rules and it's one that I enforce pretty strictly. Please start or you might find your posts mysteriously vanishing.

15. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

Ok fine

Ok I will from now on.

16. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

Regardless of my previous lack of grammatical correctness, i've got a list of facts about that jacket 1.its not an urban jacket like ihop posted a link for (the patterns and colors are different) 2. the photo is the same as what I am seeing 3. it hasn't been washed and therefore there has never been any white on it.

With those facts in mind does anyone know anything about a pair of pants or a hat or helmet cover.

17. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    I will reiterate what I said before.
    1. THAT IS URBAN CAMOUFLAGE. It is not special, it is not unique, it is not rare. It is however, Urban.
    2. The photo cannot be what you are seeing, due to an obvious amount of graying because of the camera, and terrible picture quality.

18. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

There is NO WHITE on the camo whatsoever and I know the musty, old surplus store I got it from HADN'T WASHED IT. If the guy that owns that store washed everything he had in there he wouldn't have any revenue from selling the stuff. I will say it again with clarity THAT PICTURE IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THE REAL THING. I HAVE DONE VERY EXTENSIVE searches through urban camo and I CAN NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE.:mad:

19. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

I just searched for urban camo and for the first time ever i've seen it. It's French Urban Camo. But thats the only picture of it and even if i search french urban camo there is still only one picture. Nothing in the shopping section just one picture.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  20. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member