rate fiz vfc scar l internal buy list

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by lilchowmein, Sep 1, 2017.

1. lilchowmein

lilchowmein New Member

Los Angeles
    CYMA REINFORCED FULL STEEL RACK 15T PISTON W/ PISTON HEAD
    .- ZCI 13.65:1 CNC STEEL GEARS
    .- LONEX POM M4A1 / M16A2 / RIS / SR16 AIR NOZZLE
    - ZCI HIGH TORQUE LONG MOTOR

am i missing anything for the internals and would i need higher battery with these parts?

2. AnotherM4Normie

AnotherM4Normie Member

Auckland
    What?

You just dumped 4 parts in our laps and asked us if you were "missing anything". We need to know if your VFC Scar L is stock, what you are trying to achieve, what your budget is, what you've already purchased etc.

Then you ask us if you need a "higher" battery without even specifying what battery you are currently using.

And I'm not even going to talk about the title.

3. lilchowmein

lilchowmein New Member

Los Angeles
    sorry, didn't mean to come off that way. fairly new to the forum. well my gun is currently stocked. As for what i'm trying to achieve is replacing the internals to get better performance in fps and life span as i heard the piston on the scar l aren't the most ideal. therefore, i thought i would do the whole internal. as for budget im looking at around 200 and at the moment im using at 7.4 lipo

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  4. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    That's... Uh, that's not a thing. Lol. I think you meant a 7.4 lipo. The important thing actually isn't the voltage, it's the mAh/c rating. You'll need a battery that produces at least 25 amps at a bare minimum.

Edit: and you might to use SHS gears. They're a little more durable.