RC robot for CQB and Milsim

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by SzymonDzw, Aug 14, 2017.

1. SzymonDzw

SzymonDzw New Member

Manchester (UK) / Wroclaw (Poland)
    Hi,
    I'm a former airsofter and now work as robotics engineer in a young startup.

We designed a robot similar to the ones used by bomb-squads. It drives wireless via WiFi, is waterproof and as it weights only 18 lbs with its 4hr of driving it can be used as a personal assistant.
    Essentially, it could be used in CQB, in 'battle' photography or even as scout platform for Milsim.

As the rover is so robust I figured out, we could find some feedback in airsoft community.

We are looking for people to perform test-mission remotely via Internet. You'd sit and relax in front of your computer and perform some tasks driving a rover located in Poland: investigate the spot, collect a bomb (using the gripper) or drive through terrain traversal.

If you are interested just write me a PM or write below - we'll figure out a schedule to meet.

To see more:
    www.turtlerover.com
    www.facebook.com/TurtleRover

Hope this post won't be regarded as spam or ad, but if you find it inappropriate - could you tell me where to move it or who to ask for permission? :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Just seems like a trip hazard in a CQB enviornment...

3. Ten8DoWork

Ten8DoWork Active Member

Birmingham
    PM'd you. Would be interested in conducting an evaluation and learning about the systems capabilities.

TheFallenHero, mind explaining your comment?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017