Real Noob from GA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jaktlk, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jaktlk

jaktlk New Member

Pooler
    Hello all, I'm JAKTLK. I am new to airsoft, so new in fact that I have not played a single game yet, but I have had my AEG for about 10 months. Of course most of that is due to shoulder surgery. Anyway, my Son got me into Airsoft. He and some buddies play at our house, and it looked way to cool. Reminds me of Military tatics. I plan on playing at Hopper's in Savannah GA in the next few weeks, if anyone in here has played there let me know how it is and some of the rules and guidelines they have. My gun is, CYMA MP5A4full metal with blowback. I love the gun and the way it feels and shoots. I have posted in one of the other forums seeking some assistance in accessories. Glad to be here and looking forward to my first game.

:D

2. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    Welcome to Airsoft Society. It's good to know that I'm not the only "old fart" out there. Have fun down in GA.

3. jaktlk

jaktlk New Member

Pooler
    Thanks, and yeap old fart i am. looking forward to my first game. though i am sure it will take me several days to recover :)

4. philsaudio

philsaudio New Member

Atlanta GA USA
    When you get to Atlanta, y'all come see us at Airsport. This is another kind of airsoft game, different from the typical milsim and much more fun.

http://www.playairsport.com/

Peace
    ( I am 58 years old fart)

I will be playing with my son tomorrow. He is 33 and we started playing paintball when he was 10.

5. Remoon101

Remoon101 Active Member

Burke
    Welcome to the forums :)