Real Time Maps for Airsoft

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by CharlieSoftair, Oct 6, 2012.

1. CharlieSoftair

CharlieSoftair New Member

Fermo
    Hey guys... I have a request, Im looking for beta tester for my new online service.

http://www.tmaps.it/

Real Time Maps Manager for Airsoft.

Using Tactical Maps in the Airsoft sport you can have a real time map of the land, put on this men, vehicle, OBJ and what you want to check and manage during a game or MIL-SIM. The players can send own position using Android device or GPRS-GPS tracker. All these information and coords can saved, modify, etc. Tactical Maps have lots more features like coords grid, ruler, etc.

I will appreciate if you try it on your field's game (or from home insert coords by hands) and inform me about errors, improvements and anything else you think might improve it ...

For a right use of the service I suggest Google Chrome or Firefox. With IE there can be some compatibility problems...

For comunications or request open a ticket from menù or write directly to support[[@]]tmaps.it

PS: sorry if you will find some italians words (very very few) but I am finish to translate now.

Thanks

2. AppleJuiceChristmas

AppleJuiceChristmas New Member

hoover
    This looks cool. I'll check it out and give a full review tomorrow.

3. CharlieSoftair

Fermo
  4. CharlieSoftair

Fermo
    I link 2 new images...

[​IMG]

and...

[​IMG]

As you can see these are an example of real airsoft mil-sim situation... explosion and radioactive zone...

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    im going to check it out as well this Sunday when I play. Ill have one of my other guys check it out too so we can compare

6. CharlieSoftair

Fermo
    ty very much... and remind...

1) when you enter inside for the first time, there is no map show because there are no coords saved (use Manage top panel to insert the points).
    2) if something wrong with one coord use red X on right table (points) to delete it.
    3) click on map and copy/past Lat/Lon from bottom line to compare/understand if you are using the right format.

:cool:

7. Grudge

Grudge New Member

Winnipeg
    waiting for activation email. Seems to be taking a long time!

EDIT: now activated, but doesn't seem to function properly at my work. WIll try again at home.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  8. CharlieSoftair

Fermo
    Grudge, let me know all your kind of problems.

If your coords seams wrong please send me it to "support@tmaps.it" and I will try to insert and see myself the error...

Thanks for your help.