Recommendation molle vest

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by evan2634, Sep 28, 2012.

1. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

3. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I don't know much about J-Tech but for a little more you could buy a Flyye vest which would be of much better quality. Also, how much do you play? If you only play once a month per say it could work but even then I still reccomend a Flyye vest.

4. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Finnaly, someone who reccomends oe tech! I was actually looking at this one for a long time but everyone was like "oe tech/condors gay". Does this one look good?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=9662

5. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Yup. I'm not an OE TECH hater. That one looks good. I recommend the Modular Plate Carrier too.

6. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    I would get it it in acu if i were you

7. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    You realize you could get a similar Flyye rig for the close to the same price? Why buy lower quality gear when you can get better quality for a similar price. Why get a Combat Machine when you can get a VFC/TM/G&P, etc. I have held my Flyye RRV up to Condors and it looks and is just plan better than the Condor sagging RRV with messed up Molle. There was an age difference but not much and side by side you can just tell which one is made better. Probably if I measured my Flyye up to Eagle I would see why Eagle is top tier.

8. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    If companies like Condor could at the vary least make an effort to properly stich and space their PALS, then not so many people would complain. But they don't even do that. And worse yet, I don't understand how anyone can defend them.

9. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Shooter and bad weasel, the flyee ones do not have side protection and I'm pretty sure you cannot add them on. They only have it for like the 185$ one.

10. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
  11. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Yes, but it's a very well-regarded company vendor.

12. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    There's no reason you shouldn't buy from China. We love in a globalized world and constantly buy and sell products from business from every country on the planet. China is a major producer of consumer goods, both high end and affordable and they do a ton of business with the US. On an individual level, you stand no more of a chance of being ripped off by a Chinese company than you do an American company. Shipping will cost more, the prices are lower to account for that. The only real difference is that sometimes the language barrier can be a hassle, but more and more Chinese retailers, at least in the airsoft world, are getting better at communicating in English.

13. SWATCQBcounterstrike

SWATCQBcounterstrike New Member

carmel
    For a little bit more you could get a TF3 speed body armor, has less MOLLE space so not as much

14. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
    Customization but looks great specially with a belt it also ( if your afraid of pain) helps with protecting you more with less weight. But it's a preference heavy load-out or speed/CQB load-out.

15. Knief

Ann Arbor
  16. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
    Well what's the problem with it?

17. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Literally everything. It's utterly useless, looks terrible, is undoubtedly made poorly, and, I mean, just look at it.

18. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
    Well that may be right I respect you opinion but those are very basic things you can say about everything, reviews are nice so.......... Can you do a little better?