recon/pointman/cqb load out

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Dante, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    how would/do you run it?

i can't keep any thing but camo and boots here where i live and have limited funds, so here's about all i have right now.

MP5 2 200rd mags, 3burst shottie 3shells, and a survival light with a bright white, soft white, and like three different strobing 'seizure modes' that include amber and red lights as well.

2. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

I run a KWA USP with 3 24 rd mags with a 100 rd speed loader , a rubber bayonette, and cheap m9 springer for a back up, a military grade laser and a white light, and a blackhawk holster.

3. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    There is no recon, or point man in airsoft. CQB, just buy a high quality chest rig, and you're set. Get more mags, and shells. A two point sling to keep the shotgun on your back until you need it. CQB doesn't even require any camo. A simple search would suffice also, you wouldn't even need to make a new thread.

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Dante,

If you're looking for advice on what else you can buy to get your loadout started, we can help you out. But if you just want to muse on what might make up a completely undefinable role that you've invented, this isn't the place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.