Record of most kills in 1 game

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Death_by_turtleZ, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Death_by_turtleZ

Death_by_turtleZ New Member

I want to know what some other people's most kills in 1 game is. Mine is 13 it was a game of capture the flag in the woods. I was on a team with a lot of new players, so it was hard but we won. The time limit on the game was 1 hr with unlimited respawns.

2. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

This thread is a bit pointless because everyone will be playing in different fields, different skill levels, different weapons, etc. How do we know that you didn't get 50+ kills in your backyard with an AEG against people with springers?

3. beanmaster50

beanmaster50 New Member

Superior
    Well me and my friend were set up on this hill keeping people from going from the spawn to the objective (not spawn trapping we were over 200 ft away) My friend was counting and combined we got 42 kills and I know I got the majority. Even if we split that in half that's 21 kills. (Keep in mind this was a 30 minute game)

4. Death_by_turtleZ

Death_by_turtleZ New Member

I see what you are saying but I don't really care if it is in your back yard kills are kills. It's not like ill go oh that guys a loser his highest is 5 it's casual. It's a "chill thread" LOL

5. caggers24

caggers24 New Member

Recently played at my local site called UCAP. Me and another lad positioned down what's called the were house. Tons of enemy players kept trying to come at us. Got my first knife kill that night, got at least seven pistol kills off my TM Hi Capa 5.1 and a dozen or more with a G36 running on a 11.1 lipo. I think I kept more people's heads down than I did kill. But and the other lad held that section for the entire game which was a good half an hour.

6. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
  7. caggers24

caggers24 New Member

Seyo, why? The thread is entitled most kills. Well that night as detailed I got some of the best and most kills I have had in my two years of skirmishing!

8. MattyCams

MattyCams New Member

9. AKJoker

AKJoker New Member

15. My whole team was wiped out and I killed every body on the enemy team

10. RadicalAirsofter123

RadicalAirsofter123 New Member

Marine City
    Approximately 10 in about a 15 minute game at my local CQB place.

EDIT:100th post yay!

11. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    20. I was playing at Jehrico airsoft and theres one field called firebase where there are two bunkers on hills(the hills are about 300 feet apart, one on each side of the field. For the game we were playing the objective was in the in a building with about 5 people guarding it and 20 on each of the teams that started on the hills. My team wanted me to suppress the enemy so that they could move in. I was using my upped M16 and ended up getting about 20 kills in a half hour game. I also suppresed a lot of people and ended up using about 1200 bbs in that round lol. I just picked them off as they moved down the hill to try and get to the objective.

12. WreckedSmidge

WreckedSmidge New Member

Pittsburgh, Pa
    I have no clue the exact amount but it was more than 50 it was me and 4 otger adults vs. 45 kids under the age of 10

13. chitoryu12

chitoryu12 New Member

Orlando
    I pretty much exclusively play CQB. But my top would probably be 5 in a single match, with matches lasting 10 minutes or less. I only died when I went to safety kill a small kid hiding in an alcove and didn't realize that an even smaller kid was hiding behind him; I could have simply told them that they were both dead (I sort of rapid fire the "Bang" to ensure that it gets heard), but I took a kill to make them feel better.

For a long scenario game, which would be Wasteland 5 this year, I managed three confirmed kills (one was a guy in power armor that I safety killed through a window, as he had removed his helmet). I earned most of my place in that game through diplomacy and scouting.

14. Hennepin215

Hennepin215 New Member

Florida Keys
    My record was ten. I flanked their whole front line when we were playing a game of "demolition" or putting the bomb on the plane at our field. A road split the two teams so it was one side of the road firing at the other. It took a lot of stealth and patience but it payed off.
    Battletown- Miami

15. chitoryu12

chitoryu12 New Member

Orlando
    I almost constantly do that in CQB. If I see even a tiny opening, I sprint right into it. It's kind of sad how easily I can run all the way to the enemy spawn.

16. killgrass

killgrass New Member

FBG
    So you got more than 50 kills yet you were playing against only 45 other people?

17. yattmaster

yattmaster New Member

Sandy
    I'm sure thy all respawned like crazy, but I mean it is seriously easy to hit some of the people even in my age group.

18. chitoryu12

chitoryu12 New Member

Orlando
    I'd actually love to go up against a whole horde of kids, even with my tri-shot. Their aim is so bad that I'd probably need to intentionally run into their field of fire.

Better yet, do it after I get that Galaxy MP5K...

19. Fritz

Fritz New Member

Camp Shelby
    I measure skill by the kill/death ratio. Right now I'm at a ratio of 2 kills for every 1 death, so I'm not doing too well. However, the most kills I've had in one 30 minute game was 10.

20. chitoryu12

chitoryu12 New Member

Orlando
    What if it's an objective-based game? How do kills affect your skill at capturing flags or finding items?