Red Storm East II

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Airsoft Forum' started by Protectionperfection, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    What: Red Storm East II
    When: Friday April 26 - Sunday April 28
    Where: Scranton Lace Factory, Scranton, PA

http://oplionclaws.com/redstormeast/index.php

A few members from my team, and two other local teams will be making part of a squad for this game. We are going with 3 other teams that have full squads as well. All Russian side (green Russian or woodland camo)
    Anyone else going to this, Russian or US?

2. S1lentkiller910

S1lentkiller910 New Member

It sound fun. i might talk to my team (i call it a team but its only 8 people) about going to it if we are ready when it comes around. we are based in/around the Berkley/Taunton/Middleboro area. probably the russian side because of our team camo base of woodland camo and black gear (more or less) Do you have anymore info on the event? do we need certain weapons (i know some ops require teams have certain gun sets AK's for example)?

3. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    it is not a weapons specific OP, just Camo.
    Its a true milsim event so make sure you have midcaps. Its unlimited midcaps... No SAWs or Snipers needed, its all indoor and no full auto allowed.
    what other information would you like to know?

4. cdi

cdi Member

A small DLP contingent may be going Russian in Legit Russian gear.

5. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    Very nice! We will be in woodlands on Russian side... Running my kwa lm4 with real caps will be fun... I got another guy with a 416 GBBR running real caps too...

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Tempting tempting. Heard nothing but good about Red Storm I.

7. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    From the 3 teams I know who went last year... GMR was the only real downside the the entire weekend. Other than them, it was one of the best games they have been to... I will be doing this, blacksheep, and blacksheep the cove next year... Hope to see anyone out there