Reputable airsoft dealers.

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Andyblack1, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Andyblack1

Andyblack1 Member

Jacksonville
    Curious are these three airsoft shops safe to buy from? I’ve been window shopping these three sites Crown Airsoft & KYAirsoft & Airsoft tiger 111HK. They have specific models of the MP5A2 I’ve been looking at they have the Umarex GBB V2 version as well as the We tech Apache versions. And I’ve been wondering will there be any issues with United States customs if I order from these three websites? I know I could just go with this AEG https://www.evike.com/products/91778/ or the ICS version but not so sure how much fun a AEG would be. Anyway would I have issues from these three mentioned sites?

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    All three are established sellers of over 12 years. However, stock counts are not always accurate. What they list on hand may not be on hand.

Andyblack1 likes this.

3. Andyblack1

Andyblack1 Member

Jacksonville
  4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    That unit may not be available. While it shows it on the website, they all consign the factory items via their website and that item could be out of stock. Someone else here on this website already asked about a SD3 and they were out of that item.

So, contact them before you order and see if they can actually get one before you send payment.

5. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    Just so you know tiger is only shipping airsoft guns by USPS they wanted $147 buck just in shipping for 2 src handguns and most dealers are doing the same thing (overseas) I'd give it 3-4 months before you order.

6. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    Also I would highly recommend a pp2k if your in the gas smgs market. Got one from a great and mighty airsoft wizard and never been happier.