Resistance Airsoft Team Recruiting

Discussion in 'Missouri Airsoft Forum' started by theResistance, Dec 31, 2012.

1. theResistance

theResistance Member

Blue Springs
    HEY YOU!
    Yeah! YOU!
    Are you over the age of 16?
    Do you have an active interest in Airsoft?
    Do you continuously find yourself daydreaming about Airsoft?
    Are you an avid Chairsofter?
    Would you like to learn more, input your ideas, become an airsoft tech, or do you have great ideas for the development in Airsoft?
    Would you like to attend more MILSIM events?
    And would you like to join THE RESISTANCE?

You're in luck! Resistance Airsoft Team is recruiting!
    We are seeking anyone who is interested! We only require that you be a team player! If you make it through the selection process (and I promise, it is not extensive at alll), we will include you in team training, open plays, and MILSIM Events as representation to Team Resistance!
    You don't even have to have a gun!

If you are interested at all, send your name and any information you would like to include to [email protected] and we will contact you with further information and questions about yourself! This is an exciting new opportunity for you, my fellow airsofters, to be a part of a team that is leading the development of airsoft weapons as well as participation in events around the country.

To all my fellow airsofters, play safe!
    Anean Venipulte!

-Tesla

2. Alestron

Alestron New Member

Where exactly are you located?

3. theResistance

theResistance Member

Blue Springs
    Blue Springs, MO. We do have players from all around the area, we are just centered around Blue Springs.

4. Alestron

Alestron New Member

I see, well this sucks for me, from what I can see the closest ANYTHING airsoft related be it people\teams\stores is 4-5 hours away T_T

5. theResistance

theResistance Member

Blue Springs
    wow that's gotta suck. At least you're closer to Oklahoma, lol...

6. Sikie

Sikie New Member

I'm interested in maybe joining but how far do you travel as a team for your events

7. theResistance

theResistance Member

Blue Springs
    Right now we regularly attend MAKO Advanced Combat Center in Lawson, MO (only about 45 mins away). But we are making plans to travel to Colorado Springs this summer, and making plans for future ops.

8. Silverback1

Silverback1 New Member

Clinton
    What is the max age you guy's would accept?

9. Sikie

Sikie New Member

Where do you usually practice at

10. theResistance

theResistance Member

Blue Springs
    We do not have a max age cap, and as I said, we regularly attend the MACC (and we will attend their training sessions when they occour and our players are in town), as well as some random pick up games around the area. We also work on tactics and room clearing, often the day before a game.
    We are familiar with some teams in blue springs and independence, and we do attend a game at least once a month.