Airsoft Forum banner

Rockwall/Dallas, Texas, Area Team Startup

8K views 98 replies 15 participants last post by  Fencer41 
#1 ·
Hello shooters! I'm starting a new airsoft team at the start of the new school year (towards the end of this summer), and I'm looking for any interested players. I have a long term personal goal of going to Operation Bulldog when I am eighteen, and my High School airsoft career will be leading up to this. I hope I can make some new friends with this team to go to Bulldog with We would be called either Dallas Assault and Recon Team (D.A.R.T) or Foxtrot USA (LOGO: http://i.imgur.com/ccu1qle.png ) or Red Tiger Airsoft (LOGO: http://i.imgur.com/9N42p4N.jpg ) ... It would be composed of new to semi-experienced players with gear that does its job. Let me know if you are in the area and you want to play!

A little more info about me:
I grew up in Woodinville Washington (state) playing airsoft with friends on my 3 acre property. We ended up making a team called Red Tiger Airsoft, and we often competed with local teams. Now I'm moving to Texas with my family this summer! 90% chance I'll be living in the Rockwall area or someplace around Dallas...also I'll be going to Rockwall High School.

#2 ·
Welcome to Texas! RockWall High? Hmmm our football team plays against you guys. Anyway, I am intrested in joining, what would be the requirments to join?

#3 ·
Well it might be a bit before we get to playing (with the move and all...sshh im still in Washington) but not much, just quality gear, quality sportsmanship, and knowledge about the game and its gear! I'll be new to the area so if you know places to play and such that would be great too. I know about fun on the run, but up here in Washington we have some more private meetups like P.R.A.T, a team that meets every Sunday and invites locals to join in...so things like that. I'll be a Junior, btw. Also, which of the three team names do you like most?

#4 · (Edited)
#6 ·
I'm a junior and I'm also interested in joining. Not sure if you have one or not, but I'd gladly be the team tech. I also have a friend that might like to join, he's kind of new to the sport but is in the process of getting a DMR put together. We're both Sophomores

#7 ·
A team tech? Great! That would perfect! I live at Arlington though... I could always meet up at the field though!

#8 ·
I'm in Grapevine, not too sure how far Arlington is (I'm horrible with knowing where places are) but yeah we'd probably meet up at a field. And as long as it has a V2 GB I'll be good at working with it. I've never experimented with other GBs though so I'm not sure how I'd be with those.

#9 ·
That all sounds good to me! Having a tech would be immensely helpful! SilentLuna13: Your application is accepted if you wish to make it official. and IZazzil you and your friend are welcome to join if you wish!

#10 ·
I have a spare version 3 GB you could experiment on when we meet. Thanks DOC! Keep me updated on our team!

#11 ·
My friend isn't responding to texts at the moment so I can't speak for him, but I'm totally in.
And Silent, that V3 would help greatly. Once I can open it and put it back together, I'm certain I'll be fine doing the same again, so if you want it back afterwards that's totally fine. If not, I might upgrade it and possibly put it in a gun.

#12 ·
Hey I might want to join. I'm a senior in highschool 5 weeks left!!!!!!!! But yeah I go to d14 all the time and I might not be able to go a lot since I'm working this summer at nrh20 but I can do some weekends. I live in Keller and will be going to UNT next year so I will be 15 mins from d14

Code name Read Beard

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

#13 ·
Awesome guys! the team page is up in the Clubs section now! Glad that you guys are all excited! Don't wait for me to play together either, we will all play as a team sometime after the summer, but for now you guys should definitely meet up!

#14 ·
You could keep the V3, I believe V3's are in AK variants and G36Cs, right? Great! Then that would open up a whole array of guns you could tech on! If we could meet up during the summer then that would be good, maybe schedule a date?

#15 ·
Hello! Looks like Silent and IZazzil are in! The team/club page is up in the clubs section...so y'all shoulg head over there and help me figure out how to add u to the team page...I think you enslit, anyhoo do that!

#16 ·
Where's the club list I was looking and couldn't find it

Code name Read Beard

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

#18 ·
You could keep the V3, I believe V3's are in AK variants and G36Cs, right? Great! Then that would open up a whole array of guns you could tech on! If we could meet up during the summer then that would be good, maybe schedule a date?
Awesome, thanks! I'll be airsofting a lot this summer so yeah we should schedule a date. I'm usually at DFWAP but I've been meaning to go to D14 so whenever you can go during the summer, I could most likely go.

#19 ·
Oh I'm on the mobile version that's why I can't find the club list

Code name Read Beard

#20 ·
I applied to the club

Code name Read Beard

#21 ·
Sure I could D14, it's just DFWAP is a bit closer to me, maybe even Fun on the run! Scedule a date and maybe we could meet. Maybe we could make custom patches?

#22 ·
Oh I didn't realize you were closer to DFWAP haha I thought you were saying D14 was closer. I'd definitely go to DFWAP, its closer to me too.
Also, if we want custom patches, we could all chip in for some from Mutinous Creations.

#23 ·
I'm closer to dwfap but I prefer d14 since it's the remnants of FAA and I know all the admins there and they know me. Swap would be new for me but I can easily adapt to it not a problem for me.

Code name Red Beard

#25 ·
Sure, there is actually a add for patches right above me as I am typing. Maybe send money to you to order 10, see what it would cost.

#26 ·
Awesome, I believe you can email the image to Mutinous Creations and they'll make the image into a patch. I'm not sure what the whole process is though so you ought to check out their website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.