Rpk cybergun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by niiacluv, Nov 8, 2012.

1. niiacluv

niiacluv New Member

Is the RPk cybergun a good gun?

2. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    A link would be much appreciated so we can actually give you input.

3. Griffin

Griffin New Member Supporting Member

If you need a link, you don't know enough about the gun To give him a well versed opinion.

Also, a quick google search gave me many links for the Cybergun RPK.

4. niiacluv

niiacluv New Member

You can also go on the cybergun website...

5. Nelson

Spokane
    A quick google search also gives a ton of video reviews of the gun so why make a thread? There's nothing wrong with asking for a link.

6. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Because a live response and opinion is much better than a recorded staged review.

7. Nelson

Spokane
    I still don't see anything wrong with asking for a link. No I don't own this gun, never have never will, but, I can do my damnedest to do all the research for the op and let him know my opinion after seeing various reviews and such online.

8. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Nothing wrong with asking for a link, especially considering sometimes newer members may try purchase from a lesser known shop/company that can sometimes misrepresent specs of the gun. I've seen it happen. Not to mention wild claims about the guns, like clones surpassing originals, claims I've seen on sites like airsoftmegastore.

I'm pretty sure the cybergun RPK would be a rebranded CYMA as is most of their AKs. So it would be a very decent choice if your after a rpk.

9. niiacluv

niiacluv New Member

Ok thank you for the advice