Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, does anyone have any ideas on where I could find a rubber pad for the G&G Raider 2.0E or ARP PDW buttstock? Or does anyone know where I can find just a buttstock that works with the existing buffer tube, without having to take anything out (except for the old buttstock of course).

Just looking to either add a rubber pad to or replace the part in the image attached. Ideally, something that has a larger butt end with rubber.

Also - is there a difference for just this part, between GBB and AEG models?

Grey Automotive exterior Automotive design Bumper Gas

· Administrator
12,626 Posts
There is a vast variation on these type of stocks.

You may just have to electrical tape some foam on.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a vast variation on these type of stocks.

You may just have to electrical tape some foam on.
Thanks for replying, making a custom grip was my next go to. I'm going to search around for a bit just to try and exhaust my options. I'd like it to have durable rubber and look seamless, which I might be able to do with some kind of rubber sheet. I should clarify that this is actually more so for gripping my shoulder than to provide padding.

· Administrator
12,626 Posts
You can look but it will be a wasted effort.

Those stocks were never designed for rubber pads. If you look at them, they don't have the edges needed to hold them on. Get adhesive backed pads and cut and fit to your needs.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can look but it will be a wasted effort.

Those stocks were never designed for rubber pads. If you look at them, they don't have the edges needed to hold them on. Get adhesive backed pads and cut and fit to your needs.
Yeah, I figured it would be a tough find, so I thought I'd try my luck here and reddit. I ended up getting this from amazon, which should do me well until I potentially decide on a new stock/buffer tube. I like the look and functionality of the gos-v5 pdw stock I've got now, just the butt end is a little too small.

Kel-Tec KSG Cheek Pad, Various Thickness Available (1/4" Thick) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B016TTG4QY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fJK2Cb4TE042F

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.