Russian 'Kapkan' Multicam Viper Hood

Discussion in 'Gear Classifieds' started by GunJack, Nov 3, 2017.

1. GunJack

GunJack Tiocfaidh ar la Supporting Member

Evil Volcano Lair
    -I use PayPal. If you do not, I cannot do business with you.
    -The prices include shipping to CONUS unless otherwise noted. I WILL ship to Canada, AK and HI users, but you will need to cover additional shipping costs. I will ship standard UPS or USPS w/ tracking. If you would like additional insurances or other protection, it will be on your dime.
    -Once it leaves my possession, it is no longer my responsibility. I describe the item to the very best of my ability. If it arrives to you in non-working order, I must assume the shipper or the end user is at fault.
    -Prices listed are OR BEST OFFER. This means I will consider all reasonable prices, but please do not insult me. I will reciprocate.
    -Items listed are in good, working order unless otherwise noted.
    -I reserve the right to deny any offer for any reason I see fit.

I have for sale today a brand new multicam viper hood in the Kapkan style. I've decided to get another hood and some other gear in a different color and don't need this one anymore. It has never been worn and would add some neat pinko flair to any kit you have.

I am asking $80 shipped or best offer. The only trades I am looking for now is another viper hood in OD/Khaki or Digital Flora colors. Not considering other trades right now.

Feel free to contact me here or on HopUp with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking! unnamed3.jpg unnamed4.jpg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    sochmo and Munishin like this.
  2. GunJack

Evil Volcano Lair
    Hooray for an extra hour of sleep! To celebrate, why not grab yourself a nice Kapkan hood for those fall fashion parties?

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.

3. GunJack

Evil Volcano Lair
    Fashion parties not your thing? Give Kapkan a try when trying to stay dry on rainy days!

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  4. osawaab

osawaab Active Member Supporting Member

Charlotte and or A galaxy far, far away
    Gah, I just sold all my airsoft stuff but this looks pretty darn cool. Are those sleeves on it as well? How is this worn?

5. GunJack

Evil Volcano Lair
    Yes, it includes the sleeves. It’s basically a jacket with just the hood and sleeves. It has a buckle on the front that secures it on the front and the webbing is for putting branches and other stuff from the local environment to blend in better. Looks badass to boot.

6. GunJack

Evil Volcano Lair
    Bumparooni, buy for mother Russia, and bear.

7. GunJack

Evil Volcano Lair
    Time for a Crazy GunJack™ PRICE DROP!©

Kapkan Hood now available for $80 Shipped!

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  8. GunJack

Evil Volcano Lair
  9. sochmo

sochmo Member

Deep River