Save on shipping in US on Flyye Vests

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by tasgal, Dec 26, 2012.

1. tasgal

tasgal New Member

Richmond
  2. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little... Moderator

Massachusetts
    Ill have to look into that, thanks.

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    The have a very small selection, so it's not really a big help for most people. Plus, who told you that shipping a vest from Hong Kong would cost $60? It should be between $20 and $30 for most orders.

4. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

Not from ShooterCBgear.com

5. Kulprit

Kulprit New Member

I can support this, just received my 6094 with added pouches, sling, and sling mount, shipped to NY for $32 from shootercb. Took about 11 days for those wondering..

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    When I was looking for a good vest I checked this website out. Being Canadian, we tend to only ever have Condor and other junk, so a Canadian retailer like these guys is great. But like Knief said, they have a limited selection (No 6094's) so for me it wasn't going to work. But it might be great for others.

7. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I just put together a cart including a FLYYE 6094, three mag shingle, double pistol mag pouch, and IFAK and shipping to me in Michigan was $31.51. That's decidedly not $60.

Without the 6094, i.e. if you're just ordering a bunch of pouches, shipping was $12.09. That's not bad. The cheapest shipping from AirsoftGI for the same pouch set using Pantac is $11.81. That's the difference in shipping small stuff from Hong Kong and from California to Michigan: 28 cents.

8. rblevinski

rblevinski Active Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    I was checking the shipping to me in PA, it came in at $ 55 for just the CIRAS.

9. Tornado-Airsoft

Same here I had a few more things.

10. Kulprit

Kulprit New Member

Anything from Evike to me herein NY is $20. I have no idea why, it's like a flat rate, no matter how small.

They've lost a lot of my business because of it.

11. brettcp97

brettcp97 New Member

birmingham
    When i ordered my chest rig, battery, and a few other things from shootercbgear.com, my shipping was only $25.

12. Knief

Ann Arbor
    All of that tells you just how ridiculously heavy the CIRAS is. The solution is, don't buy an oversized and outdated vest.

13. Tornado-Airsoft

Well I wanted to buy it because I had one before and it was very roomy and I liked I bought it for that reason.

14. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Check out an EPC. It holds a lot of stuff, is a lot more comfortable, and about half the weight of the CIRAS. You lose the quick release system, but most airsofters never have a use for it. That, in large part, is what makes the CIRAS so heavy. It's designed around a system that we have no use for.

15. Tornado-Airsoft

I am going to do a NSW loadout so you will se the thread soon. I am going to use a Flyye 6049. I think that's how you say that.

16. Knief

Ann Arbor
    6094, but you're pretty close.

17. Tornado-Airsoft

Yea I knew I was wrong. Lol.