Saw gunner loadout?

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by BeastmodeMyers, Jun 29, 2012.

1. BeastmodeMyers

BeastmodeMyers New Member

Buffalo
    I was deciding on becoming a S.A.W. gunner but don't know where to start equipment wise... I was looking at a USMC inspired loadout. My budget is $800 (including the gun) so i was looking for someones opinion on this, thanks!

2. Airsoftsuperman

Airsoftsuperman New Member

So you want to look like this?

Attached Files:

3. Cyphre

Cyphre New Member

Los Angeles
    May want to find the gun first and price out that piece of kit to find out what you have left. In that budget, you could pick up a decent M249, and just price out necessary gear accordingly with what there is left. Also bear in mind additional costs like batteries and BBs, as you are prone to go through more than one in a day.

4. BeastmodeMyers

Buffalo
    Yes that's pretty much how I want to look, and i am not sure if i should get an A&K m249 or just buck up and get the echo 1 or the CA...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  5. Cyphre

Cyphre New Member

Los Angeles
    Echo 1 is just a rebranding company, not sure who makes their M249 though. Either way, at $800 you could probably get a G&P with enough to spare for some gear. You really don't need a whole lot when it comes to airsoft LMGs, because you can just dump bags of BBs into the box mag directly. Although you haven't stated what you already own, if at all, in terms of gear. You still need BDUs, chest rig or plate carrier, pouches of some kind?

6. Airsoftsuperman

How about this????????????

Attached Files:

7. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX New Member

San Angelo
    Big NO to the PASGT, get a MICH or FAST instead. The PASGT is more correct-looking than the MICH, but has a crappy, uncomfortable suspension.

Other than that, I would never buy cheap Chinese boots. You really should get boots in person so you can try them on.

8. BeastmodeMyers

Buffalo
    I already own desert marpat, tan goggles, and marine issued combat boots...
    I need
    -The m249
    -Chest rig
    -Box mags
    -and helmet
    And thanks for helping me out guys!!! I appreciate it.

9. Airsoftsuperman

10. Deacon

Deacon New Member

The Echo 1 is a rebrand of the A&K. According to how the Gears are stamped.