Saying Hello! From Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arktickiller, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Arktickiller

Arktickiller New Member

I found this site randomly I don't even remember how I stumbled upon it, but it's a good thing I did. Anyway, Airsoft isn't really new to me right now because I discovered Airsoft at the age of 10. At the time I didn't have enough money to buy the guns I wanted and my parents were against me having any form of fire arm. It was understandable now that I look at it, but at the time I thought it was unfair. Five years go by and I pick up on things and learn somethings about Airsoft and now I can say that I have a basic knowledge of Airsoft. So just recently I bought my first offical Airsoft gun which is an DE AK47 Spetsnaz. I have bought two pistols in the past, but they were horrible pistols that you can find at flea markets. I will never do that again. So I plan to be part of this awesome community and get involved. Thank you for taking your time on reading my introduction I appreciate it and I'll see you guys in the forums. Later!

2. CaptFysh

CaptFysh New Member

St. Louis
    Welcome to airsoft society! If you live near any fields, those are the best way to get better at airsoft. DE AKs are decent, but once you get into really airsofting, you'll learn that you'll be massively outgunned! Don't fret though, that happens to literally everyone the first time. After a while, I recommend purchasing a gun that has a slightly better performance while maintaining a low cost. I take it you prefer AK styled rifles, so I definitely recommend any sort of CYMA brand AK. But if you would be willing to go for a different style of rifle, you can't go wrong with a JG M4 S-system, ICS brand M4s, or a JG G36c. JG G36s are indestructible, so I recommend them to just about everyone that wants a starting gun. Good luck, have fun, and always play safely!

3. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

Welcome to the forums.