Scammer in McKinney

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by lennyden, Jun 7, 2015.

1. lennyden

lennyden New Member

Highlands Ranch
    Recently, over the airsoft instagram community, several people have been involved with a scammer from McKinney Texas. I have asked the users if it was ok to post their username, and got their consents. Instagram user @king_of_corn was scammed out of his G&G M14 EBR during a trade. After being scammed, user @jeffaffaffaffa was scammed out of his Magpul PTS Masada.

Not only this, but over 10 users have reported trying to be scammed by him, including myself. He tried trading his "real acog" (he didn't even have one in the end), for hundreds of dollars worth of accessories and attachments. I have screenshots too. Later, I played along and asked for his receipt. He went online and got a fake receipt generator. The tracking number wasn't even on receipt. When I googled it, I saw the EXACT same receipt generator he used (again, I have screenshots of the receipt he sent me). When I asked for the serial number, he googled acog serial number, and got the image from there. Again, I did the same and found the same image.

Feel free to DM me on instagram @buyselltradeairsoft for screenshots and proof. I also have several posts on him and other major accounts (7000+ followers) also posted a scammer alert. He goes by several instagram usernames, and after each scam, blocks the person being scammed, deletes all photos and his account.

IF ANYONE LIVES IN OR NEAR McKinney, PLEASE, try and stop him from scamming, or report to local authorities. Screenshots will be sent through instagram DM upon request or messages. I can also you the usernames of users who he has tried scamming (over 10 users), as proof. I am currently waiting upon their consent to post their usernames here.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. snapshot311

snapshot311 New Member

Woodbury
    Wouldn't have to if he is doing it across state lines I don't think.

3. lennyden

lennyden New Member

Highlands Ranch
    Wouldn't have to what?

4. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    I'm a half hour away from Mckinney. I work there occasionally. Lemme know what I can do to help and I'll try.

5. lennyden

lennyden New Member

Highlands Ranch
    Thanks, if you ever go to a game, just keep a look out if you ever see a G&G EBR (I can PM you the exact picture, the EBR has an OD upper with some orange paint on the grip). He also scammed a black PTS Masada. But other than that, I wouldn't know how to identify him in person. I will keep a look out for any new details.