scammer?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by SoCalAirsoft562, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalAirsoft562

SoCalAirsoft562 New Member

Garden Grove
    Ok so we made a deal on trading my G&G Combat Machine Raider 16 for his JG Sig 552. I sent my gun out first because he had better feedback than me. Gave him a tracking number and everything. He said the gun had arrived and was shooting good he said he would ship it out soon. About 2 weeks have passed and still never shipped it out. Took him about a week to say he was "away and can not text me and would tell his parents to ship it out". I think thats a lie, he said he would be back in a few weeks. He never told me he was leaving for vacation so i think i might have been scammed. I will let you know what happens in a few weeks. And if i did get scammed what should i so to get it back?

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

This is not the place for this. Just give him negative feedback and check out the thread on how to get your stuff back

3. SoCalAirsoft562

Garden Grove
  4. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I just know from the last thread like this they didn't want the name releases because people would pick on the person

5. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Which is why I've already reported this thread. Next time don't mention the name. Hopefully this thread will be deleted before to many people see it.

6. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah especially if you don't know for sure that you've been scammed.

7. SoCalAirsoft562

Garden Grove
    Ok sorry for mentioning the name of the person. I didnt know. Thanks for telling me just in case for the future. But hopfully this wont happen again.

8. SoCalAirsoft562

Garden Grove
    Not to sound dumb but where is the thread on how to get your stuff back?

9. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Idk I think it's called I think I got ripped off. It's not really only about that but for a couple pages people talk about it

10. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.