Scar-H?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Truedone14, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Truedone14

Truedone14 New Member

I have spend a couple hours looking for a scar-h and all I found was the VFC and the WE scar, I though echo 1 and dboys and g&g made them? because I dont want a gas operated primary and I heard Bad and good stuff about the VFC.

2. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    I do not see any Echo 1 Scar Hs in stock, probably discontinued. Im not sure that Dboy made any Scar-Hs (never saw them) and I do not think G&G makes Scar-Hs either. Your only choice atm is either find a used Echo 1 Scar H, get a VFC Scar H, or just get a Scar L

3. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Agreed with above. Unless you really care about the light vs heavy edition, I suggest the Dboys as its a VFC clone for cheaper, saving you in the long run if you want to upgrade. The heavy edition costs way more and I forget brands.

4. Truedone14

Truedone14 New Member

Echo 1 discontinued a lot of their guns...

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Vfc has the only heavy being made right now

6. Truedone14

Truedone14 New Member

I wouldn't have a problem with the price, I am slightly considering buying the VFC. Any reason why I shouldn't? Because I heard that the internals are better then kwa

7. Truedone14

Truedone14 New Member

I'll be honest, I did look at the Tokyo Mario's but. Over $500 is to much

8. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    I was saying out of the listed companies vfc is the only one. Vfc is one of thbest brands out there. The externals are amazing and the internals are great. Their wiring is a little thing but you just can't be extremely rough with it. The piston isn't the best but use a 7.4 and you'll be set
    I had the light and loves it and the sir and loved that... Mags are the only problem because I hate hicaps...

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Wait, you found a we scar h?

10. Truedone14

Truedone14 New Member

But anyway, the vfc would be my best bet?

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    If you have the money, the TM would be the best. But if you don't have that much money, then go for the VFC

12. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

I Have the VFC scar h. I can vouch for it. It's amazing. Had around 7,000 rounds through it with no problems and it is totally stock. I would definitely say its worth it.