Scope for G&G CM16

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by BlackNightBravo, Jul 28, 2012.

1. BlackNightBravo

BlackNightBravo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

So yeah. I want to get a scope for my gun. I'd prefer it not to be a red dot (mainly because they look like a toilet paper roll) maybe an acog? I thought those costed a lot though if there's a cheap one, I'd get it.
    Price: $50 (can stretch) Really I want it in the 40 range.
    Would like windage, elevation, and adjustable brightness and/or color.

Note: I am doing research myself, just wanted some insight from the airsoft community.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

~BlackNightBravo

Edit: I've been doing some research and like the trijicon ta01sn. I'm not sure whether to get the trijicon 1x30 red/green dot sight cross reticle scope - $40

Or

trijicon 4x32 cross sight scope w/qd 11 & 20mm mount #B - $80

Is it worth the money?
    Anything wrong with those? Bad/good experiences? Would like some suggestions.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  2. DeadOnAirsoft

DeadOnAirsoft New Member

Canton
    Trijicon is a real steel company. Just to.give you an idea...I just paid 1700 for a trijicon acog scope... how do you feel about the EoTech replicas? I run an EoTech replica with a 4x magnifier and love it. That set up is more of a $100-$175 budget but just an idea

3. BlackNightBravo

Thanks DOA. I found the reel steal for $40 and $80. Is that because there crappy?

4. Hammock

Hammock New Member

No you did not find a real Trijicon for 80$. Just because something is licensed in China does not make it able to withstand the recoil of a real rifle. Those are called counterfeits and are illegal to sell(no one gives a crap though). Get a red dot, this isn't a video game where you are subject to one style of optic.

5. DeadOnAirsoft

DeadOnAirsoft New Member

Canton
    Those are replicas. Looks the same but built from inferior materials and can not withstand recoil generated by anything over a .22 . They are more than sufficient for airsoft tho. Our buddies over at Command Airsoft Technologies (CAT) sell nice replica sights. And offer free shipping on everything. Commandairsoft.com if you wanna check them out

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  6. BlackNightBravo

Thanks Guys.

Thread can be closed MOD...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012