SD M4 BI-3881 Stock Suppressor Help....

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Brattyz81, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Brattyz81

Brattyz81 New Member

San Diego
    I just bought the “DBoys Full Metal M4 CQB-SD AEG Rifle” I'm kind of new too Airsoft. Can I replace the mock suppressor with the:

-“Matrix "Zombie Killer" Airsoft Barrel Extension / Mock Silencer 150mm. (14mm- & 14mm+)”

If so How do I take the stock suppressor off my Dboys M4 CQB SD ..It’s kind of tough, I think I might be doing something wrong.

Please need advice:confused:

2. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    It could be glued..make sure your turning counter-clockwise, and maybe look for a hex srew holding your old suppressor in place

3. Brattyz81

Brattyz81 New Member

San Diego
    TysonY2

Thank you for the reply I'll give that try and reply with the outcome. thanks again for the reply.

-Alan

4. Brattyz81

Brattyz81 New Member

San Diego
    Mock Supressor

TysonY2

It still doesn't want to come off:confused:, I have been doing research on my weapon and others like mine, I have learned that Airsoft vendors are like Microsoft service packs and there are 3 different version of my weapon. I have the newest one by Dboys that comes with
    "Reinforced 7mm Gearbox - NEWEST ENHANCED PRODUCTION RUN MODEL" blah blah blah.... ... .. .. . . . .

according to "Dboys" and "Airsoftmegastore"

link: http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/755...TION-RUN-MODEL-w-Battery-And-Charger-PKG.aspx

on a good note for my first airsoft rifle the dboys cqb sd shoots straight and true outa the box.

- Alan

5. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    After some research it looks like its undetachable. Which is odd and ridiculous in my opinion. You can keep trying, but it dosn't seem like it's "supposed" to come off..sorry. Why are you wanting to replace the suppressor anyway? Dislike the look? You could always try and fill the little "divets" with something and paint over it...

6. Brattyz81

Brattyz81 New Member

San Diego
    Hey TysonY2,

Yeah I just wanted to do it just for looks and wanted to have a little fun with it being it’s my first Airsoft rifle. I still think the rifle is *****in no matter what. I'm going to leave it as is, with the Scope I have to say it looks awesome! Now I just need to work on getting some gear together and hit up a game somewhere. I'm in biking distance from a GI-Joes Army surplus shop, think I'll going spend a buck or two on a good vest and Face protection.

I will be posting some photos as soon as I can.